Another small step down the road to feminisation

I’ve posted bits and pieces about this before but here is a summary our progress so far.

Following our change to the female led male chastity relationship almost 4 years ago (at the age of 68) I began to take on more and more of what would be traditionally thought of as the female role in our marriage.

Domestically I took on all the cooking, cleaning and other household necessities. This was partly driven by the need to be submissive and to serve my wife in any way possible and partly due to her slowly advancing Parkinsons Disease which is gradually restricting what she can do (I did not communicate this rationale to my wife so she is happy in the belief that I am doing this solely as part of our Sub/Domme play).

Sexually my orgasms and the means of achieving them are dictated entirely by her and I wear a chastity cage all my waking hours (and 24/7 in Locktober). Although we have some sort of sexual activity 3 or 4 times each week we agreed that PIV and PIA no longer take place. Penetrative sex is only by her pegging me or by me taking the dildo in my mouth.

As this sexual role reversal progressed I began to feel the need to be more feminine in my appearance too so I progressively extended the areas where I shave. I now only have hair on my legs and forearms. My wife shaves my back for me. More recently I have been using nipple suckers to enlarge my nipples and I am very pleased with the change so far. They have increased in size significantly and are now clearly visible beneath my clothes.

At each stage I have worried about how my wife would react to my suggestions to move the relationship on but every time I have made a new request she has simply taken it in her stride. Last month, at my request, she started wearing a soft packer (a silicone replica of a flaccid penis and testicles) and men’s briefs in bed every night. It’s a nice feeling to cuddle her in the night and find a cock and balls in place of a vagina.

Today we made the next step (which I must confess I thought might be a step too far). I bought a semi rigid foam cup/pad which enloses the penis and testicles and gives the outward appearance of a female ‘camel toe’. I showed it to her this morning and tried it on underneath my briefs. We were both very impressed by the look but, unfortunately, men’s briefs tend to have a central seam at the front in order to form the pouch and this seam obscured the camel toe slit. I was hesitant to make the suggestion but fortunately, to my relief, she suggested that we should try women’s knickers instead. We tried a pair of hers and they definitely did the job but I am a little bigger than her so she suggested that I should get my own. We have just spent the morning shopping online for Size 14 women’s knickers and I love her more than ever before.

Nothing phases this women. I should know this but sometimes I am still reticent when it comes to expressing some of my odder desires.

I would imagine the next step will be for us to wear the packer and cup when we go out socially.

14 Likes

Wow rockstar. A really open and honest post. Based on what you said it sounds like both of you are working it out through the process and talking to each other.

2 Likes

Once again, I love your relationship :black_heart:

4 Likes

Just wonderful, thanks for sharing x

2 Likes

What a truly honest and revealing post @rockstar and such a joy to read. Your wife, despite her illness, is such a support for you as you explore your feminine side and you both explore your role switch.

I wish both of you all the joy and happiness this world can throw your way.:pray::purple_heart:

:sunglasses::new_zealand:

4 Likes

What a wonderful, refreshingly honest relationship you have. I admire you both greatly and wish you both the very best as your respective roles evolve.

3 Likes

I’m glad you both are enjoying yourselves and your other half is taking it all so well, what a great relationship you two have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Next step could be costume in the home (maid costume, mini skirt and blouse etc). You are both enjoying the journey, have at it

3 Likes

Just a small update.

Today (Sunday) should have been our shaving licking and rimming session. We do it every week.

Normally I start the session caged, chained, clamped and often plugged but this morning I brought the hot drinks up wearing just my new camel-toe cup under a pair of her knickers. I had purposely slept in a pair of fairly extreme nipple suckers overnight so my nipples were very enlarged too. She was wearing her soft packer under her mens briefs and a T shirt so we both looked the part.

We spent quite a while inspecting each other’s new look, stroking each other’s new bulges and talking about the changes in our relationship and our life in general and we seemed to get into a touchy, feely headspace where we lost track of time. It was lovely.

In the end we didn’t get the shaving session done. We’ll do that tomorrow.

We’re still wearing the pants/packer and the knickers/camel-toe though.

7 Likes

@rockstar
I think you are such a wonderful man as it cannot be easy with your wife’s predicament.

I hope you enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

A huge amount if the credit must go to my wife. She has made so many changes over the years to accommodate my various desires and foibles and she refuses to let the illness prevent her from living her life.

Every Summer we tour Europe on a motorcycle and this year is no exception. We’re already booked. We’ll keep going until one of us is unable to ride any more. (That may well be me. I’m 72 and the Goldwing is a heavy bike.)

6 Likes

I can relate to your position completely ! I also do 100% of all the housework and entertain her while wearing from nothing to panties or my maid outfit while doing housework . Her disabilities are extensive and pain levels off the charts . She is pretty much incapable of doing anything sexually or otherwise . If she is having a slightly better day I do housework naked with my remote egg in or my new ultra cheap cock , ball ring attached to a slim anal vibrating plug and give her the remote to either . She is scheduled to have her left hip replaced in March and we are both hoping that reduced her pain level some . If she gets a little better maybe she could get on board with me getting some more sexy women’s lingerie . I must admit it is harder to keep myself sexually motivated during winter , but worse myself to cum a few times a week . If her depression gets the better of her , her guilt bubbles to the surface . I must admit that my meager training from being an emergency medical technician , along with myself dealing with PTSD and anxiety I am also her chief medical assistant and mental coach . I must admit I am getting pretty wore down after many years of this service . I have zero time to work out and if I am lucky a handful of days a year to go for a day ride on one of my motorcycles . Those rides are critical to my mental well being , and am long past due for a ride , due to winter . Thanks for posting . :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Great post @rockstar you make a great team and are​:smiling_face:an example to all of us to carry on with life, including all the types of sex you enjoy, no matter what age you are​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Always great to see someone call out a good contributor to the message boards. Good on ya Mercyun. oldman, rockstar, & batjamboree some of my favourite posters.

3 Likes

Quoted the wrong post…

I love this latest step @rockstar. I love the packers idea, but haven’t met anyone who has actually done it. Hope you keep it up and keep us updated! xx

1 Like

I’ve worn the camel-toe cup with a pair of her knickers this morning and i was very pleased with the look,
I’ll be wearing it again overnight and she’ll be wearing the packer and her mens briefs

1 Like

rockstar Do you two do the whole roll reversal thing? I am into it but haven’t met many others that are.

1 Like

Depends what you mean by ‘whole role reversal’.

Sexually our roles are reversed compared to what would be usually considered the norm. She does not get penetrated at all. I get penetrated frequently. In bed she wears men’s underwear and either a dildo (for penetration) or a packer for sleeping, I now wear women’s underwear and a fake vagina.

Domestically I do all the jobs that, in the past would have been traditionally considered to be the wife’s responsibility.

We do not cross dress and once we leave the house we give no hint or indication of our in house lifestyle.

2 Likes

Last night I slept in my wife’s knickers and my camel-toe packer for the first time.

It was a nice to reach down and feel a slit instead of a penis and to reach across to my wife and feel a ‘penis’ instead of a vagina.

As others have said I’m finding the knickers far more comfortable and sexy than men’s pants. My own knickers should be arriving soon.

3 Likes