Another small step down the road to feminisation

Been away from here for a while @rockstar and power to you and your partner.

What is your ultimate fantasy down this path?

1 Like

Good question and I’m not sure what the answer is.

At the moment we have no interest in cross dressing apart from the underwear and the camel-toe pad/packer.

I have just bought a nice pair of open back knickers so that I can wear them when she’s pegging me so I guess we’ll incorporate the role reversed underwear into our sex sessions too.

In the future we may go out in public with me wearing the knickers and camel-toe and my wife wearing mens pants and the packer under our normal clothing. We’ll see.

Beyond that I have no idea

3 Likes

My wife loved riding many years ago and the last bike I bought for her comfort was an 87’ Gold Wing . She has not been able to ride since 1991 . She still remembers the last day we could legally ride without helmets , she loved her hair in the wind . We attended a friends wedding on the Wing . She rode side saddle in her dress . We brought jeans to put on after the reception . Then we went to a drive in movie afterwords . You are a lucky man to still be able to ride with your wife . I currently have a Vulcan 900 Custom for freeway and interstate work , but for most of my riding these days is my 300 Versys , after the big bikes , it feels like a bicycle .

My Wing is a 1985 Aspencade.

I also have a 1966 BSA Bantam D10. The same model as the first bike I ever owned.

My 87’ was also an Aspencade . Only kept it three years , wife could no loner ride and I only put 24,000 miles on it . So I sold it because I was not using it enough . The 9 years between wives I averaged 37,000 miles a year on bikes .

1 Like

We made another slight change this morning.

We talked about body hair and decided that, since she is adopting the masculine role in our sexual activities, we would stop shaving her body hair completely but I would continue to shave mine totally.

It’s a small thing but another step in our role reversal journey.

1 Like

That’s very cool @rockstar We do the same but switch it up between summer and winter.