Pink mode

About 10 days or do in a month my husband enters what we refer to as a pink mode

He is very attentive to me but dresses up as a maid / schoolgirl / secretary and wears the full lingerie range underneath and is very submissive and I’m more than happy as I’m able to bring out my dominant side - a lot of spanking / pegging

Then one day he just goes back to his usual way - more dominant

Can I ask if any of you out there experience the same

Personally I love the fact he can do this and I encourage it - only last night we spent over £90 in the sale buying him some lingerie

:stockings:

11 Likes

I’ve not had the same experience, it wouldn’t be for me but its great that you and your partner are bounce off each other like that :clap:t3:

1 Like

We have the red mode once a month that’s our shared experience, she comes on and I have to be extremely careful what I say and do :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I become more submissive and attentive the longer she denies my orgasms.

After 5 to 6 weeks of teasing and denial she becomes sex queen of the house.

1 Like

Yep, I can relate to this. I get distinctly more fem on a regular cycle :female_sign:

I think it has something to do with the phases of the moon! :last_quarter_moon: :rofl:

1 Like

@batjamboree

Today, I’ve selected a pair of pink, filigree, lace shorts in size 14 that I bought for Mrs H - but were slightly too big for her. They are a comfortable fit for my 34” waist and not as snug as the usual size 12 I normally wear.

I’m contemplating having a “Pink Phase/Mode” over the next few days and I (or Mrs H) will be selecting other pink items in my underwear drawer to wear.

I suppose I’m fortunate that we both generally wear the same size (12) in ladies’ panties.

1 Like

Tell us more about you - I love your picture and if that is you then well done as you look fab

Secondly I love lingerie and always look for both myself and my husband and generally now I go for darker colours for me and he gets white yellow or pink as I feel he looks so good in softer colours and it turns me on - I don’t care if he us in a dominant or submissive mode - I always want him in lingerie - knickers and stockings and suspenders look so good especially when he is bulging out

Currently he is in a submissive mode and walking around the house in a school girl costume with white blouse and skirt with white stockings and I know he is waiting on me to spank him - but I’m not going to allow him to loose his erection - so later I can enjoy that myself

2 Likes

@batjamboree
Alas, no! My profile photograph isn’t me - but I would be open to discovering the appeal of wearing such!!! :wink:

I’ve had a “thing” for women’s underwear - since I was a teenager.

WOW,Wonderful

1 Like

You’re certainly not alone in this. It’s not as regular but every so often I will drop out of my dominant role and become besotted with all manner of denial, teasing and submission.

Before ramping straight back up to dominant a few days later :slight_smile:

Feel like that’s me at the moment, normally im on top but every so often it’s a nice change to have the attention focused on me, she loves seeing the softer side of me and loves pegging me even more. Unfortunately it’s only a short phase because shortly after cumming it all feels wrong but I look forward to the next time

1 Like