Any advise

Any advise sometime when having sex i get slight tear when i had my daughter over five years ago my perineum tore. I wasnt in a relationship for quiet a while after as i had seprated with my ex early on in the pregnacy. It wasnt tilljust over two years ago that i met my partner and when having sex sometime i tore below slightly but it has always healed near enough straight away there never really anypain just little spot of blood. It mainly happenes in missionary position. I have been to the doctor before about it and they have said it is the skin that has tighten due to being stitched.

Are you using lubricant? Something with moisturising ingredients like Aloe Vera might help x

Sweet almond oil is very safe to use on sensitive areas. Maybe try and get into a routine of moisturising the area to make the skin more flexible. Plus another vote for lube if you aren't already x

Good advice here already, I'll just add that Aloe Vera will help soften and heal your skin, as well as moisturising it in the moment.

After five years, you should have healed - I'd suggest rubbing a little Aloe Bera moisturising cream into your perineum daily. I hope it heals completely for you.

Hi only just had time to look on here thank you all for suggestions will try them. We dont use lube unless with toys and we never had any problems so will have to try. The skin is tight there that is what my doctor told me when first happened as my partner made me go even though it stopped near enough straight away . Will also try moisturing there never thought to do that thank you again.

Definitely lots of lube if tight ensuring lots used could make things easier for you. Hopefully helps lots of different types around so don't give up with the 1st one xx