Any chance of being sent a used toy?

So i decided to buy some things on tuesday to take advantage of the birthday offer to recieve a free mr big rabbit. The main item i bought was a jessica rabbit 2.0 slimline.

The jessica its self was shrink wrapped, however the mr big was not, and the head of the shaft was wet, covered in little moisture droplets.

Given that i have ocd about germs i've become rather concerned, that i may have been sent a previously returned used toy.

Is there any chance this could be the case? The thought of being sent a used toy creeps me out, especially after reading a thread recently in which a poster was asking the general feeling of reusing sex toys with new partners and someone mentioning the possibility of a toy being infected with an std.

I don't think so, have you been watching frisky business?
The returns team are often shown inspecting any returned toys and anything that they are not sure about (if they're not sure if it has been used etc) goes straight in the bin.
Only items that they are absolutely sure have not been used are put back on the shelves to be resold.
Hope that helps! :-)

Mine was also like this, but I used tissue an looked at it closely - it wasn't so much wet, I think it's the plastic 'sweating' in the packaging.
I must admit though I was hugely put off by it at first :-/

It's very, very unlikely but if you're unsure, give customer care a shout, they'll be happy to replace it for you (:

Hi VirginAngel,

Sorry to hear about this. I just wanted to reassure you that we would never, ever send out a sex toy which had been used (or in any way handled intimately). Generally if the packaging looks like it's been opened, it's not worth even debating - it goes in the recycling bin.

If you're still worried then we will absolutely take the item back and send you a new one - if you'd like to send it back or even just have a chat about your concerns I'd advise getting in touch with customer care who are always happy to discuss these things.

Lucy x

Mine was the same, I posted a thread about it and other people had the same issue...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/557948-mr-big-just-arrived/

Yes I've had a Mr Big too and it looked like there was watery liquid on the toy!! After giving it a quick once-over and talking to customer care I was reassured that Mr Big sometimes arrives with this weird, transparent liquidy stuff on it because of the material it is made out of. There are a couple of threads on this issue and you're not the only one to get a sweaty Mr Big! Ali has beat me to it on linking related threads :-)

Mine was the same when it arrived.

I sent it back after a few months as it started to get a sticky feel to it and it put me off using it.

I don't have this toy so I can't really comment in regards to it. It seems like it's normal, though honestly I'm funny and don't think I'd be able to use it.

When I first looked at the thread I thought you was asking if you could be sent out used toys. I was bracing myself for what this thread contained lol! Hope you got the problem sorted. x

Sounds like maybe some toys could do with a sachet of desiccant in the packing? Any moisture trapped in there for a long period cant be a great thing?