Any DIYers

Ha maybe! At the moment I'm still clearing all the crap from the previous kid out. It is MINGING!

And I'm not even slightly going over board, I've been in that room cleaning it since midday! I'm still doing it, ALMOST finished. Thankfully. Then the painting can start tomorrow.

I still don't believe I should be the one doing this, it isn't my mess, the kid who was in there previously wasn't mine so regardless if it's going to be my sons room it shouldn't be my responsability to clean out all the stuff from the previous kid. Try telling that to my family though.

What made me laugh is two side units I've put downstairs to be chucked out, my mum asked me why I wasn't keeping them; I said their flipping minging and my son will NOT be using them (Apart from the fitted wardrobes I've purchased brand new everything for that room) so she said they're alright, they're not destroyed and can be bleached and cleaned up. I said that after bleaching a whole room I can not be bothered trying to bleach two units and clear up so that they look new. She's all suit yourself your sister will probably want those for my nieces room and that she will clean them so they look brand new for her. Funny, if I want it for my son I have to clean it (even though it's her kids mess) but if my sister wants it my mum will clean it. Nice.