Any experiences on wife sharing?

Hi any one experiences wifesharing with bbc…

Wow, I knew licence fees were steep, but not that steep, I would suggest paying for a streaming service such as Netflix :joy:

4 Likes

I like a nice beer battered cod!

@WillC no the British broadcasting company :+1:

1 Like

I really dont want to watch my OH taking a BBC thankyou very much. I dont suffer with SPH. I like Eastenders and thats BBC but thats about it… LOL

About 3 years ago I was in a relationship where he liked the idea of me having sex with other guys . One day I agreed and we did it a few times and he wasn’t jealous.

However it all went south when one guy was particularly good and made me cum during sex (something he’d never managed) and he got jealous so my point is be careful not to ruin your relationship

2 Likes

This is hubbys fantasy, we role play but haven’t done anything IRL…yet… lol

2 Likes

Thanks this is what i was looking to find out… and how was he after he got jel?

1 Like

Dp you think you ever will?

Done this - but not BBC as not her thing.

I have a large thread about our experiences - its been good fun in the most part - love seeing Mrs Richy being taken, used and generally having a great time! :slight_smile: Certainly been great fun anyway!

My OH would be quite surprised if I arranged a bbc for him. Really not his thing!

In Canada it costs extra to get the BBC.

We have the CBC though, and some BBC tv shows

@katieJ00 we got over the jealousy by just accepting that there will always be people out there better at sex. I know there are girls that will be better at having sex with Joe. And he knows there are guys that are better at having sex with me than he is.

1 Like

@emandjoe
Have you got a plan for if either of you decide you want to stop and want to commit one another only.
Do you have rules and agreements.

1 Like

We’ve both always been clear if one of us wants to stop it then we will. Once we move in together and finish uni we will probably stop.

1 Like