Sharing partners

Has anyone here experienced sharing a partner with others?

No but its on the list...

No but I would like to but the wife will not have it ... So I can just dream. But we do play on cam etc with other couples ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Cam can be fun and can always be that first step to trying it :)

Yes, but if they shared my bills too, I'd be super stoked....

No I haven't, and I'm not sure about it personally. My OH is very shy and would not like to share me, although I might be tempted to play with another lady. That said there is only one lady I could consider. But I'm not letting on who she has no idea.

As Mrs Kriskev I am too jealous to share and I don't mind fun and trying new things but I am not into sharing at all ..... And I need to be respected in my decision as I think I have gone beyond just fun I make everything exciting ...try out all types of new things and share on cam. But I love my oh and want him for myself physically Emotionally and soully! And if he is not willing to be happy with that he would need to find himself a relationship where he will be happy in 😁 my dignity and self respect means a lot to me 😁

I have and really enjoyed the experience.

Partner sharing is not for us. But we have friends who do on a regular basis and it suits them well.

Yes I have, but I was single at the time and didn't really loved the guy. I liked him and vice-versa, but my female friends were always going on about how they fancied him, so a few times I shared him and they used to do the same with me if I was interested in one of the guys they were seeing. We were in our 20s, living the life and having fun, without kids or other serious commitments. I wouldn't do that nowadays as I'm sure me and my hubby wouldn't be able to deal with all the feelings this kind of thing involves.

I don't want to share my OH and he doesn't want to share me, what we have together is far to special to ruin.

Lu SB wrote:

Yes I have, but I was single at the time and didn't really loved the guy. I liked him and vice-versa, but my female friends were always going on about how they fancied him, so a few times I shared him and they used to do the same with me if I was interested in one of the guys they were seeing. We were in our 20s, living the life and having fun, without kids or other serious commitments. I wouldn't do that nowadays as I'm sure me and my hubby wouldn't be able to deal with all the feelings this kind of thing involves.

Wish I was like that when I was younger

Nope. I am a very jealous person. My husband is mine and only mine.

Many people do though and it works for them. As long as both parties are happy, there's no pressure on it and you know your limits then that's absolutely fine. 😊

No it's not something I could do, other half wouldn't

Good luck to those who enjoy

Yes and its alot of fun. Not for everyone but we like it

I don't even like guys looking at my wife let alone go near her ha, it's a fancy in my head but I'll have to keep it there. Back in the day I used to share one of my exes with her best friend and they would get up to all sorts of mischief. she was female so it never felt intrusive on the relationship.

We shared with another couple a few years ago. Not something I'd want to try with strangers, but we knew them well (not as well as we do now!)
It really lit a fire under our sex lives for some time afterwards and we all planned to repeat the experience,. Unfortunately the other couple broke up and we haven't found ourselves in a similar situation since...here's hoping though!

I'd love to but know the oh wouldn't entertain it so can only dream as I wouldn't unless she was up for it also

Yes love sharing and because we love and trust each other its great to see her enjoying herself with another guy or lady.

I'd like to, not something I've discussed though