Any flight attendant

Female or male?

Hello

there might be, but some people wanna be discreet about their job.

I was, and what's the point of this question?

.?

Role playing you can be anything you want with the right costume. My partner has been a flight attendant a few time and me the pilot. I don't however get the gist of this thread .

zun wrote:

I was, and what's the point of this question?

I have to ask this too, maybe if you were to explain why you may be asking...  More people may be inclined to answer. 

Remember it is a sex toy site, so as PP has mentioned people may want to be discreet about what they do, not to give too much away. 

We also have a jobs thread. So if it is to get an idea of what members do work-wise, let me know and I will link you up to that. 

I have also moved this to off topic as I am not sure of the relation to sex tips until we know more. 

In general, are you or know one.

just because of the uniforms, you know silk scarf lady...

Yes I know one .My wife's sister .She is with a big US airline .

Thats were one of my wife's uniforms came from .

I still don't understand the nature of this thread though .

Don't you think a flight attendant wearing only her lingerie high heels and her silk scarf around her neck, is sexy?

Anyone?

I am a big fan of silk scarves. I have to admit I've only seen a silk scarf with a uniform, so I cannot quite picture what it would look like without.

However, I know Kylee Kross used to wear bandanas/neckerchief-type scarves in her photosets. And I liked the contrast of a dramatic scarf with not much else.