Mile not so high club...

after months of searching for the perfect uniform LH bless me with my favourite uniform yet to surprise my OH as a stewardess but here comes my problem!
How do I embrace my role? I've thought about entering the bath room to him, round tray and a drink served? Or enter kitchen in my normal but return as the hostess, serve him? We have a downstairs toilet so that could help "set scene" -or are my ideas crap & completely wrong thing to do?😩
Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks:) x

No your ideas are great and lmh95 also had some great tips!

lmh95 wrote:

No, don't worry they are really good ideas.

Another one to consider is when he is sitting in his armchair or on the sofa surprise him by coming in with the drink on the tray. You could bend over once the drink is on the floor and pretend to adjust the chairback Put your bust close to his face and maybe touch his inner thigh to tease him then whisper in his ear to meet you in the bathroom for the "mile high" special and demonstrate where the exit for the room is then head for the bathroom to "prepare for take off".

Have fun :)

This would work well x

Without purchasing a aeroplane i had no idea how do this, I love your idea tho, especially the lines I'm more crash landing then smooth talker so it's perfect, I'm still newπŸ™ˆ Its either going to be incredible or one of us is going to slip, shattering toilet and ripping sink off wall...
Thank-you!:) x

There are 2 ways of replicating the Mile High club .Both of these we have done. First if you have in built wardrobes then make love in the confines of the wardrobe . This replicates the confines of an aircraft .You'll have to make love with the costume on which adds to the fun. An alternative location would be the shower cubicle. Again same principals but if things get too hot to handle switch the shower on!

I did have the full version of the role play on a role play thread but alas Lovehoney took it down .

Thank-you for your ideas! I've seen your suggestions of other threads mysteron, your like Jesus of the role play world! I like getting a few options for next time!:)

I work as cabin crew and my partners favourite role play is definitely me in my uniform, roleplaying a flight. Our most recent roleplay was me serving him and "accidently" spilling water on my nice white shirt and him, making it lovely and see through ;) using some imagination, you can see where it would lead.

You already have some great ideas :)

Well guys safe to say after months of not so Suttle hints love honey certainly helped his fantasy become a reality! In 2 years that experience topped the list, didn't even say a word(still slightly shy about the acting but) popped it on walked into bedroom & just ran wild! Missnaughty93 your OH Is a lucky guy, I love your suggestion, it would send OH wild!

For us it's one of those roleplays that really brings you close together.