Boys playing with girl's toys

Do you?

I love using a bullet and wand on myself

I have a vibrating 8 inch dildo which i use on myself. Love it.

It does seem strange that in todays society, they are still defined as womens toys and mens toys, rather than just toys for a certain function, ie. nipple clamps etc.

I've found the difference in ladies and gents 'toys' a little confounding too.
Hasn't stopped experimenting tho'

Got toys and lingerie myself, I love it :)

As I look at it if a toy works for me that's all I need to know

I'm not a big fan of gender labelling toys. If it works, it works.

My partner loves bullets and wands. He prefers bullets.

Yes tried them. Easier to try them and see what I like before buying.

I agree that the gender labelling is unnecessary

This post is no longer available.

I have very few "male" toys. Suits me fine

I dressed hub up and use dildo, vibrating toys mend for me on him is not uncommon. He loves them all.

I have in the past used OH toys. I would probably go as far to say that I used her toys more than she did.

I hadn't realised there was a difference, with the exception of toys designed for specific equipment. How are mens butt plugs and womens butt plugs differentiated?

Hubby loves my wand on his penis...and we share most toys... Obviously we keep them very clean 🙌

naughty stacey wrote:

I hadn't realised there was a difference, with the exception of toys designed for specific equipment. How are mens butt plugs and womens butt plugs differentiated?

For men some are designed to hit the prostate whereas us women don't have that but they can hit the back of the g spot so they can be used for any gender really they're just aimed more so at men.

Me and captain have toys which can be used equally by us both. They are only mine if I have chosen it specifically for me to use because I like the look of it and have a use in mind. Otherwise we don't look at them as male and female toys.

I certainly think in this group it is oelpenly accepted that we all use what we enjoy and don't judge each other. You will find plenty of guys in here who love using "women's" toys :)