Any men with Penis scar after operation?

Not long after I was born somehow the doctors knew that my sperm tubes weren’t connected properly. I have a tiny few inches wide scar where my pubes are a bit above my Penis.

I have a few inches long scar right down the back of my shaft.

I would like to think that I’m 6 inches long when erect but all the tape measures I use normally day 5.5 to 5.75 inches long when fully hard! :smile:

Just wondered if any other men had similar baby or young child operation to connect sperm tubes and if so how big did your Penis end up being?

We’ve had a few children and got my wife pregnant fine and I can cum lots and often but god the doctors spotted it before I got too old. Cheers.

2 Likes

This thread could end up like that famous scene from Jaws!!! :joy::joy:
The only scar I can boast is from my vasectomy, obviously much later in life and on my balls rather than my penis so I can’t really comment on whether your early surgery has made a jot of difference to your erect size.
Maybe it has, maybe it hasn’t but either way, it certainly seems to be in full working order so don’t concern yourself with it. It is what it is as they say.
I’d throw that tape measure away and just enjoy the fact that, as you say, our fantastic NHS spotted the issue early and put it right.
If it helps put your mind at rest, I had knee surgery a few years back and my legs are still both the same length :joy:

3 Likes

That is quite remarkable. Ive no idea what signs would indicate that in a baby .
Glad it was resolved.
I doubt though it effected your eventual penis length … more hereditary id imagine.?

1 Like

Got a decent scar on my scrote from a testicular tortion when i was a teenager, 10 stitches. But the scar is quite feint now, and tends to merge in with the wrinkles! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have scars but not for the same reason @Fire_Ice1. I had varicocele operation in my teens because I had too many veins in my balls area. although harmful could of impacted on fertility so had the op. Scar just in public area.

Also have vasectomy scar.

Neither cause me any issues and just minor cosmetic looks.

1 Like

Defo a lucky correction! I’ve not come across anyone who’s had this kind of thing before nor knew it was something what could happen but guess anything is possible when babies are created :upside_down_face:

I’ve heard of some rare cases where testicles have been missing up inside boys and never dropped through puberty.

1 Like

Some years ago I found a lump where no man wants a lump.

No messing, straight to the GP.

Thankfully it wasn’t cancer BUT it was an abscess that had to be lanced and drained under general anaesthetic. The resulting wound couldn’t be stitched so had to be ‘packed’ every day at our local surgery.

I now have quite an impressive scar on my scrotum but this doesn’t have any impact on sexual performance.

I was also circumcised in my late 30s which has left some teeny tiny scars on my penis but again, doesn’t have any impact on sexual performance.

1 Like

I have a scar where my foreskin split but it adds to its appearance :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi all thanks for your replies and input and sounds like a few others have scars for different reasons too!

@Iwill - not 100% sure if it is hereditary as my fathers’ (the few times I saw it or even when he used to wear his pants briefs) was quite a bit larger than mine so I may have been unlucky from the operation…

But doesn’t really matter either way. I might have a google to see how common not connecting sperm tubes are - cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow , I am impressed with the doctor for figuring that out so early . I have a vasectomy scar that is visible because I am hairless 95% of the time . When I was 4 they figured out I had heart problems and I had emergency surgery . Without that surgery I would have died before I was 6 . You would think that scar would have faded after 60 years , nope . A thought on comparing your cock to your fathers . I have been to visit my childhood home we lived in in the 60s , as a child I thought we had a giant house . It is not by any means . I also remember seeing my dad’s penis when I was quite young and thought it massive . I also am right at 6" on my best erection . Perception as a child may be a little off , LOL .

1 Like

Yes, i visited my old junior school about 20 years ago, and i was surprised at how all the furniture etc was so tiny! :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

I have quite severe Peyronie’s disease which gives me a very upward curved penis. It does make penetrative sex quite challenging. I would be interested if anyone else is struggling with this or has any suggestions.

1 Like

I had Peyronie’s disease after our second child we had sex a bit too soon and my wife on top broke my Penis a bit. It was very curved and quite painful ejaculating.

I went to hospital and they said they could try an operation or wait and rest and thankfully I was lucky after about 6 months it went back to normal.

If you use the forum search bar I’ve seen a few different discussions about Peyronie’s disease.

I also liked visiting my old primary school and couldn’t believe how small the benches and clothes pegs etc were so not sure if that’s a child perception and also my father’s Penis but it doesn’t matter too much really.

I googled my operation and after birth looks like affects 1/1000 boys. They do some ultrasound scan and can detect if the sperm tubes are OK that way and deal with it if needed.

@Oldman good to hear that they found out your condition in time and the operation saved your life.

1 Like