Post-vasectomy help

After a long talk with OH, I got the snip last week, now just need to recover. Procedure was scalpel free, but left a gaping hole. Been told need to cut 40 times before get tested to see if it worked. OH is a bit anxious to touch incase she hurts me, so we've agreed to use a masturbating toy 😁 Any recommendations for a manual one? But with a width to let me in easy.

Have they not put a dressing over it? Also make sure you wear tight pants

Female so can't tell you directly how it feels, but the Tenga Spinner I bought for my OH went down well with him. Plus the visual for me was really horny.

Hope you heal well but consider using HIbiscrub as a shower gel. It'll help prevent infection. Or Lovehoney sells Pjur Med cleanser spray which will help keep the area clean and infection-free. You can use it to clean toys and skin after you're healed, too.

It's taken me three read throughs of the OP to realise you meant you have to cum 40 times. I thought it was some kind of super-painful after op treatment for a moment. Out of interest, how's the experience been? We're discussing it because of a major risk to the wife if she got pregnant again...

EyeAy wrote:

It's taken me three read throughs of the OP to realise you meant you have to cum 40 times. I thought it was some kind of super-painful after op treatment for a moment. Out of interest, how's the experience been? We're discussing it because of a major risk to the wife if she got pregnant again...

Exactly the position we were in after 3 still born and premature birth earlier this year. We have 2 children, and have accepted that is all life intended for us. Wife's cervix has deteriorated every time, having bad effects on her body and immune system. As for experience after my op, had the scalpel free procedure, the bruising has been the worse part. Been wearing a jockstrap and cup since procedure, changing gauze every day. Uncomfortable but bearable

I can't advise but just wanted to say 'good luck' to you and your wife. You sound to have had a difficult journey and I'm glad you are still close and intimate. I've had birth traumas but nothing like this - Best of luck to you both.

Hopefully someone will be along to advise about the rest.

MsR wrote:

I can't advise but just wanted to say 'good luck' to you and your wife. You sound to have had a difficult journey and I'm glad you are still close and intimate. I've had birth traumas but nothing like this - Best of luck to you both.

Hopefully someone will be along to advise about the rest.

Thanks, it's been a long road, difficult at times, but made us stronger together. It's changed our view on a lot of things like money etc. Life and happiness is more important.

Take it easy. Do not lift heavy items and wear supportive underwear for a week or two.

big balls40 wrote:

Take it easy. Do not lift heavy items and wear supportive underwear for a week or two.

Lucky enough had a few days leave to use at work, so been lying low. Wearing supportive underwear and using ice packs to keep swelling down.

Had mine done decades ago , back then they did not give a number but a time . I do not remember how long until "processing" out with the old and in with the new . I would guess it was no more than 20 , but a check for swimmers after a month . Sounds like you are doing everything right .

There was no way I was going to be involved in OH's first time after his op. I sent him upstairs on his own to crack one out. I would have been super worried about hurting him and I'm sure he woud have been a bit nervous too, not very sexy. Once he'd checked all was in working order and not hurting we just took things steady, starting with hand jobs to test the water, as it were. Any sort of sleeve should do the job (pardon the pun) but I'd suggest you have a test run on your own first.

Mine was 25 years ago. saltwater baths to stop infection helped me, but then I had traditional surgery. Struggling to understand the hole your left with to be honest. I was in the clear a month later. Awsome brusing though.