Any one got this spreader bar?

Hi all

Thinking of adding this to our Collection (we have most of the purple reins range already, cuffs/harness etc)

Anyone got/used it???
Any tips/problems???

Thanks
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi we have had this for a good few months and we both love it , really easy to use as the Velcro is sturdy so no chance of escape.
The item is weighty with a flat metal insert of just the right length with a D ring in the middle allows either extra immobilisation above or below . We love it a good place to start when introducing restraint play.

1 Like

We have this…still holding out for over a year now. One of my favs as the OH can still move me about and change my positions without having to be unrestrained like most under the bed restraints. The Velcro can be a little on the noisy side but isn’t fiddly or time consuming and has held strong every time, even when used on the OH wrists.
No tips really other than enjoy :wink: :grin:
(Mrs)

2 Likes

Velcro just doesn’t have the right feel for me, rather have some nicer higher quality cuffs on, with an actual lock on so you have the full feeling of not having control.

Used this in the past but just never got any buzz from it - the bar is well made and quite comfortable - just not my bag

Thanks all - purchased and had its 1st outing today - very successful and definitely going to be used again and again - wife really enjoyed her surprise gift today

2 Likes