Any one had 3 some .

Any one had a 3 some and if so how was it and what do you prefer 2 men and a woman or 2 woman and a man .

I've had both when I was younger. I really didnt like it at all but that was mainly due to circumstances. My MMF, I was seeing a guy I really liked and he asked if his friend could join, I wasnt keen on it but wanted to keep the guy I was seeing happy. I didnt really enjoy it as the friend was not my type at all. My MFF was not great either. I got insanely jealous and ended up asking to stop. Had I been older and more knowledgeable about multiple parties it could have been a better experience.

We've had several; I prefer MFM and he prefers FMF, which isn't surprising!

We both had our first 3somes when younger, long before we met - MFM for both of us.

Including another person in your sex-play adds a completely different dimension to it. It can be addictive.

Never have although it has been mentioned a few times during sex. OH gets turnt on at the thought of another man involved as do I. Not sure it would ever really happen though.

Yes, few times, have found mff to be more fun for us both

Had a MFF when I was younger, I remember it as a lot of awkwardness and fumbling. If the opportunity arose again now, hopefully would be better.

yes about a year ago FFM thoroughly enjoyed Oh was over the moon

Quite some time ago my wife and I had our only MMF experience. We spent a night at a good friend’s house where my wife spent part of the night in bed with our friend and the rest of the night in bed with me. No jealousy or awkwardness. It was an intensely erotic experience for all three of us.