Any tips on increasing your spunk load?

Firstly, let me say welcome speedo (nice trunks!).

I do eat lots of pineapple too as I find that it makes my cum taste nice! or so i'm told!

Yes, I have tasted it myself too!

1 Like

I think the juice works better than chunks :)

I've tasted my own too... its definitely an acquired taste... much prefer my pre-cum, much sweeter...

PS, thanks for the welcome... have been around for a few months... but havent dropped by for a couple of months...

Hya Speedo l was thinking a spurt shot or two, or even three or four come to it, would look great on the Blog, wonder if any campers would be up for that !!!

TB

Thankyou to the poster that created this topic.

I have been wanting my boyfriend to do the garden for months and this introduction to celery has made him work his socks off.

Will spoil him later

Hiya Sexyget, did it work ????

Tallboy

Good day to Tallboy and all!

Hello Bluey(not an Everton supporter I hope!) and welcome. Glad you like this topic (I'm a twix bloke myself though!)

Well . . . . been on the celery for a week in regards to increasing my man juice! Went to the girlfriends last night from work and had a rather tasty steak dinner( yes Tallboy. . . protien for added thickness!) I can read your mind-I think? So a short time later we got down and dirty. Lots of kissing, licking and sucking and fingering and rimming by which time i was very horny and (this is turning into a bloody story. . .wrong thread!)

Anyhow. . . When I shot my load(over her tits) my cock was like a congo eel, pulsating and pulsating for what seemed like forever, straight up(no pun intended!). The spunk was just right , not too thick and kept flowing with some pressure I can say. Her tits were sodden, her pillow was drenched and sheets. . . ruined(naughty me!)

I was surprised how well it worked to say the least, so yes it really did work (i nearly shouted eureka! but settled for "fucking hell baby she's gonna blow!")

but. . .the effort involved of no wanking and celery monotony makes me think . . .was it worth it?

1 Like

Hi TLA! It was defo the celery! Oh my god the bloody celery!!

Hi redapple- well prevail upon someone and let us know please!!!!!

TB

Hi Redapple. Yes it was worth it for the sheer messyness and stickyness if you're into that. The amount of spunk was brilliant and we had great sex after as we were sticking to each other and smearing it over our bodies. plus I think my OH liked the idea of me sucking her cum drenched nipples clean. I loved it too!

But much effort involved. It'll be a while till it happens again or a special request from my OH and of course i'll be more than happy to oblige!

1 Like

I read that drinking a few raw eggs the day before can help increase the load. Never treid it myself though.

Just one final word on this from me. Not eaten any celery since last wed and have not wanked off until earlier this evening and. . . my load was defo less! Therefore I believe that mucho celery munching does indeed wack up the jizz factor.

Next week I will be mostly eating. . . .sprouts!

i read this thread ages ago when it started and i remeber telling my bloke about it, anyway on saturday we went food shopping and he picked up a huge bunh of celery and i did raise my eyebrow and smile to myself. lol so i guess i shall find out for myself if it really works when i next see him lol.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i read this thread ages ago when it started and i remeber telling my bloke about it, anyway on saturday we went food shopping and he picked up a huge bunh of celery and i did raise my eyebrow and smile to myself. lol so i guess i shall find out for myself if it really works when i next see him lol.

Dxx

Ha Ha Diamonds! Whenever I see people buying celery now I laugh to myself too! When I was eating it for the week my mum asked why I was suddenly eating so much celery? I just said I fancied it on and off. She said her sisters fella used to live on it. I'm dying to ask my auntie now did your fella have massive amounts of spunk? Hee Hee.

I wouldn't dare of course.

SG69 x