Any tips on increasing your spunk load?

Does anyone out there have any top tips on increasing spunk volume?

Dietary, through a little abstenence, herbal products or technique possibly, such as wanking off daily but holding back and doing this for 3 to 4 days. This alledgedly wacks your jizz factor right up!

Any ideas folks? Cheers.

i was wondering about this today so thanks for the links carly your looking truly stunning in your pic btw

really gorgeous much love LKS xxxx

Can I just say, celery is really interesting when you use the scoopy shape to swipe up a big glug of gloopy dip! :)

Hi carly, cheers for the links here too!

Good old celery eh?

Right i'm off to the grocers. . . . .

prostate stimulation at the same time?

Ok, it took me this long to realise that even though I was thinking "mayonnaise" in the gloopy dip department, what I actually said didn't come out quite right.

Oops. :p

Oh, that's interesting, I'd interpreted that advice as

"Increase the volume of ejaculate by snacking on celery dipped in mayonnaise, leaving one stick aside to stimulate the prostate with."

But that would just be silly.

Or would it ... ? ;)

Another very popular product is the Volume Pills. These have recently been repackaged by the manufacturers and used to come in a tub similar to the VigRX. The old product was discontinued and new one created. You can view the 4 reviews for it here. A mixed bunch of reviews but at 4.5 stars not bad.

Talking of picnics it's National Picnic Day on Thursday 18th June...

I was going to say "I'll bring the celery, mayonnaise, a privacy screen, and a bucket."

But that's kind of vile, so I'll just bring the celery and mayonnaise. :)

A lovehoney picnic does sound rather delicious.

I'll be bringing the celery by looks of it!

Cheers all, off to work now, ta ta for now.

you've all just given me a fit of the giggles, priceless comments x

plenty of cucumber supposed to work

I would be inclined to try the stringy veg before engaging in abstinence or wanking to just short of coming, l have had some tremendously volumic comes doing that !!

Off to sow my packet of Suttons seeds on the midden now !!!!

TB

Guinness world record attempt for celery munching in the offing !!

TB

Hi all, as of yesterday I am mostly eating celery! I'm not seeing my OH for a week to 10 days now so I will report back on the resultant expulsion or possibly explosion!

Prepare for blast off. . . . .

Hiya Sexyget, l fear the value of your explosive evidence may be tainted by the fact that you haven't seen her for 10 days. Can you remember what your load looked like after the last time you hadn't seen her for 10 days?- assuming all other conditions similar ie no wanking or wanking every day !!!

TB

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Does anyone out there have any top tips on increasing spunk volume?

Dietary, through a little abstenence, herbal products or technique possibly, such as wanking off daily but holding back and doing this for 3 to 4 days. This alledgedly wacks your jizz factor right up!

Any ideas folks? Cheers.

just leave your dick alone for a week or two .if you can it'll build up allright but don't think you will get the same result a day afterit' just wont work

Chomp chomp- still munching the celery !!!

Tallboy

Evening all! Ha ha tallboy- a celery munching I am! and have been since last thursday and as someone who does work in the field of science (but not recognised for thier efforts!) do know what my previous load volume was during similar cir-cum-stances. As I only see my OH every 7 to 10 days unfortunately.

Lickmadick. . .I have also refrained from wanking and god only knows how as my OH has been texting me very raunchy pics indeed which do require to be wanked off to! (bloody teaser).

So, I can defo say I feel as though my spunk load is going to be pretty jizzfull. My OH wants to wank me off over her tits so we can visibly see the difference, if any? I will of course report back here.

It's all going off tomorrow night!

1 Like

Have a good drink of pineapple juice tomorrow... that always increases my volume and liquidity a few hours after...