any vets on lh?

Extremely off topic for a sex toy sites forum lol but trust you all for advice.. So my dog is 49 days pregnant and has between 11 and 14 days to go, she's started shivvering a breathing a bit heavier(I guessed due to being twice her original size) can anybody give me advice on if she's likely to go into labour early? I havnt got a rectal thermometer but her ear temp is 37.5c/99.5f ... Iv looked up online and got mixed answers so anybody know anything?

To admin - I'm terribly sorry if this post isn't suitable and if its not acceptable feel free to delete and sorry/thankyou in advance

Hi NE, you can ring the out of hours vet to get advice, they won't charge just to give you advice.

Hope your dog is ok xx

No credit :( .. She's so restless and so am I, I don't want to go bed and leave her in case she goes early but I don't want to take her to bed because I can't afford a new matress if she decides to give birth on my bed lol

Iv took the dog bed upstairs but still probably won't get much sleep tonight due to worry, it says online when her temp drops below 99f she's got under 24 hours before labour, ill be popping in the local vets tomorrow for advice, I just hope she doesn't go early :(

On the plus side I felt the puppies kicking before :D suppose I'm gonna be a grandma soon lol, 21 with grandchildren on the way lol gosh I feel old

Hi NE

I have only just seen this post I was just wondering How is your dog doing?

Oh it's so worrying with animals because they can't communicate with words!

How is she doing today?

I remember my dog (Well, my mums, I was a teenager at the time) doing a lot of nesting behaviour a few days before and it got more frantic as the birth approached. She would dig at the carpets, her bed and eventually decided (Unbeknown to us) to dig a massive hole under a bush in the garden and when she whined to go out for a wee she ran straight into her bush and would NOT come out! It was a nightmare! She ended up delivering one pup in her bush den, before we could coax her back into the house. All was fine in the end, but yeh, keep a close eye on where she starts to nest and she will start showing signs.

I hope all is well today with your girl. Good luck!

She's still a bit restless but not in labour, she has got over a week to go yet so maybe she's just beginning the nesting? Thanks for commenting tho everyone :) xx