Anyone else getting fed up......

with the amount of new profiles popping up, No pics, No Reviews, No Post in the Forums Just a wish list and the About yourself part saying

"Anyone buying anything off my wish list will get pics"

Or something along those lines

I've noticed there seems to be alot more of these lately!

I Have noticed alot of fake profiles yes even some advertising other sites!! the 7th newest user is called WomanLuxury.com I wouldnt have thought this is real.

Alot of cam girls etc use lh for their wishlists, there are a few twitter and fetlife users who use it too.

Dunno wy it should bother you, it's been going on for years.

Never even noticed. What DOES bug me is when I get random friend requests from people I've never interacted with on the forums or even seen posting more than once or twice who then ask extremely personal questions I don't want to answer, and in one instance asked for cybersex...I have fortunately now learned how to deal with those people!

I'd never really noticed to be honest. Blueeyes is right though, it can't have just started happening though. I suspect it's been going on for ages. It doesn't bother me because I don't notice it - I don't actively look for single women in the 'search' feature, you see.

Each to their own, I say. It's not interferring with the forums or individual's lives so why should it bother anyone?

I think it's the same on any forum. You have the real, decent members; and the fake or "take-all-give-none" people. The thing is, though, a forum is a community, and those who don't put anything in are largely ignored, if previous forums I've been on are anything to go by.

Cat Lady wrote:

Never even noticed. What DOES bug me is when I get random friend requests from people I've never interacted with on the forums or even seen posting more than once or twice who then ask extremely personal questions I don't want to answer, and in one instance asked for cybersex...I have fortunately now learned how to deal with those people!

This bugs me too... I don't mind talking to people just find it awkward if they ask personal questions so tend not to answer them =/

Doesn't bother me, and i don't add those sorts as friends because usually it's pretty obvious what they'll be like.

As long as you are not being pestered it's quite easy to avoid :-)

It doesn't bother me, I don't tend to notice people who don't post in the forum, and I don't add friends who I haven't spoken to in the forum, and delete/block anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable.

I'm not bothered by people who aren't active at all - you don't come across them unless you actively search.

What does annoy me is when people come on here and the first thing they do is ask for presents because they can't afford toys or its their birthday soon or whatever. Don't go on a sex toy forum/website if you can't afford anything then!!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I'm not bothered by people who aren't active at all - you don't come across them unless you actively search.

What does annoy me is when people come on here and the first thing they do is ask for presents because they can't afford toys or its their birthday soon or whatever. Don't go on a sex toy forum/website if you can't afford anything then!!

I so much ... agree.

More like a new kind of Bullshiting!!! Still however I don't mind if they want to join though.

Cat Lady wrote:

. What DOES bug me is when I get random friend requests from people I've never interacted with on the forums or even seen posting

I agree, I can't believe people would think that I would want to add them when I have no idea what makes them tick. I would at least want some interaction on post beforehand.

Cat Lady wrote:

Cat lady what bugs me is people who make a friend request an never ever interact on or off line. I dont know why you requested me as a friend .......tried to chat with you never got a reply. and I dont do cyber either

gunther wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Cat lady what bugs me is people who make a friend request an never ever interact on or off line. I dont know why you requested me as a friend .......tried to chat with you never got a reply. and I dont do cyber either

I thought it was you who requested me? Maybe I'm wrong though, Thing is, it took me a while to figure out how the chat worked. For ages I thought the chat beep sound came from a computer game I play a lot, often whilst online. I also have a tendency to read posts here then go and do something else then come back here a bit later, which could account for me missing messages. And yet, in the earlier days I never saw any messages flashing up either, which they usually do, so maybe the chat was buggy for me. I certainly wouldn't ignore people on purpose. It does work now, most of the time though I think there was an instance recently where it was buggy again.

Also I think I have said several times that I'm not much for initiating random conversation except with people I already know well, both online and IRL. I'll respond, but I tend not to make the first move. That's just how I am.

i have sent a request...draw a line

tommy07 wrote:

with the amount of new profiles popping up, No pics, No Reviews, No Post in the Forums Just a wish list and the About yourself part saying

"Anyone buying anything off my wish list will get pics"

Or something along those lines

I've noticed there seems to be alot more of these lately!

This has been happening for a long time, a lot of cam girls(and a few guys) use the wishlist facility. The fact they never post doesn't bother me and to be fair on the rare occasion 1 has they have been met with negativity.

Friends requests are easily dealt with, I only accept them from people I have interacted with on the forum although I rarely use chat and almost never start a convo on there.

xGGx

Honestly. this has been going on for years. It does not bother me at all. Why should it? Unless they start to advertise their services on the forum directly. They can have an account for whatever reason they want to. Be it being cam girls, who use it to get the presents from their clients.

There are lot of accounts you dont see round, because lot of people just buy from LH, collect OH points, but dont join community. Completely fine.

What annoys me more is some behaviour of members of the community and their behaviour towards others.There have been cases of this being very bad. A profile of someone who does not interact does not bother me.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Don't go on a sex toy forum/website if you can't afford anything then!!

Oh you can still come, just looks bad if you just ask for a toy in one of your very first posts. I have been active member here during times when I could not afford a new toy. Just for the people, chat and advice.

Can't say I noticed this but it happens on all forums. I tend not to look at a persons profile unless they make a post that interests me.

Laveila wrote:

Honestly. this has been going on for years. It does not bother me at all. Why should it? Unless they start to advertise their services on the forum directly. They can have an account for whatever reason they want to. Be it being cam girls, who use it to get the presents from their clients.

There are lot of accounts you dont see round, because lot of people just buy from LH, collect OH points, but dont join community. Completely fine.

What annoys me more is some behaviour of members of the community and their behaviour towards others.There have been cases of this being very bad. A profile of someone who does not interact does not bother me.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Oh you can still come, just looks bad if you just ask for a toy in one of your very first posts. I have been active member here during times when I could not afford a new toy. Just for the people, chat and advice.

i agree with ll of this

Laveila wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

What I meant is don't sign up and say you can't afford anything straight away to get people to buy you stuff. If you can't afford anything then keep it to yourself and don't mention it all over the forum. It's rude and it annoys me when people say 'oh I'm new here, I didn't know you shouldn't ask for presents' - It's common sense and courtesy, you wouldn't just ask a random person to buy you a skirt in a shop so don't do it here. I never said you shouldn't be active on a forum when you can't afford new toys, just don't sign up and announce it all over the place :)