Why have friends on Love Honey?

Was just wondering, what is the point of having friends on love honey? Im just new so not too sure. Does it highten the chances of getting chosen for 'Sex Toy Testing' or is it just a place to meet new people? :-).

I don't get the point as well,

I say this because I get invites from random guys and they pester me with personal questions I'm not willing to share at all.. and they do not stop.. which makes me delete # friends # once in a while. Why the hell can't people be a bit more " normal "?

Because you can use chat with your friends and enjoy the talk, which is really nice, if you do this with some people. I only accept people I spoke to before to my list. And those I did not, I leave pending.

i chat to some who i interact with on posts here, or who added me to my twitter. I get pestered too but as soon as that happens, i vito them.

And no, it doesn't help you get chosen to review products, What does is a combination of purchasing LH products, writing reviews and being a regular forum poster.

Yea i get pestered too (sarcasim) lol. Oh i forgot about the chat thing lol. Well i dont get any stalkers because i dont upload my own photos. I was just here to shop and i might just keep it that way lol. Thank you very much for answering

I sent friend request on here, to get to know people through chat & the forums, & I hope I am always a gentleman on here (unless you start being rude first)

I use my twitter account and fetlife for the ruder side of me. This is just a good place to meet like minded people.

I've not been about the forums too much lately but I like to chat to my friends on here, sometimes it could be about private things you might not want to talk about openly on the forums.

I have lots of requests pending but unless I chat to you on the forum then sorry I'm not likely to accept it.

I would never send a friend request to a lady because of the reasons Andreia has stated.

I suppose I am missing out on a lot of friends because of this but I prefer it to be the ladies choice if she wants to add me as a friend.

I would hate anyone on here to feel annoyed or threatened by me.

When you have friends you can talk to them about subjects that are either personal or dont fit into the categories on the LH open forum site.

If the 'friendship' doesnt work out then you can delete that person and move on.

I have to admit I haven't had many bad experiences and to be honest in real life everyone has had a bad experience with a so called friend and dropped them.

I can only extol the virtues of having friends. I have found them extremely supportive in all sorts of ways even when I have been having diva tantrums, I know me diva tantrums its hard to believe!!!

All I would say is try it you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

LMF

I chat to a few friends on here and enjoy the chats...not had any bad experinces and If I did I would just remove the person from my friends list.

Andreia wrote:

I don't get the point as well,

I say this because I get invites from random guys and they pester me with personal questions I'm not willing to share at all.. and they do not stop.. which makes me delete # friends # once in a while. Why the hell can't people be a bit more " normal "?

Please report this to the Lh mods!

Drop them an email and copy the conversation and the name of the offending member into the email. This behaviour breaks the rules of the form and can really upset members. It's really important to report members who break the rules because as well as being a great place to chat - this forum is all about offering advice and some people looking for advice are easily put off or may be shy and insecure. This behaviour can make members leave who may benefit greatly from an open, safe place to chat about sex so its a massive shame if members are put off the forums by "members" misbehaving. I notice a large amount of my friend requests are from members who've never posted in the forums so they can't get picked up for rule breaking there - it's important to report this to the mods!

Adxx

I am willing to be friends with most people and so far I've had no problems with anyone, but if I did then there is always the delete friends button.

I think part of coming onto these forums is to meet new people, chat and make new friends, i'm not on here every day but when I am feel free to say hi. If I don't like what your saying I'll tell you

I'm quite new to the forum, so I have been sent friend requests from people I dont recognise, but decided to accept the request anyway. I'm quite glad I did. I've spoke to some lovely people and had a bit of a laugh. A lot of the conversations people start up with me is about my tattoos so I've not had any bad experiences. I guess most people would think that having friends on a sex toy site would mean they get pestered about intimate things, but that isnt always the case. If someone did pester me with uncomfortable questions, I could easily delete that person, but for now, its nice to have extra people to chat to.

LMF- Diva tantrums :-D made me chuckle and i do believe that it is quite healthy for a guy to have his 'diva tantrums' lol. I have never been on a forum, just facebook, its actually quite useful to get some great information from great people :-).

I have met some really good friends on here. There is a point to it, you'll see it soon. I do have people add me as friends who I don't want. I will always give peoples profiles the once over, if they not what I'm looking for as a friend, I won't accept them. Those who are adding me just to talk about sex and maybe flirt will be disappointed because most of the time, I like to chat about other things and don't like to answer personal questions about myself or my sex life with people I don't know! Plus it clearly states in my profile that I'm not single!

xx

I have in my time on the forum deleted quite alot of people for been offensive, I do tend to warn them that I will do it if they carry on and always go through with it if they continue, no-one should have to put up with people been innapropriate and as Ads said if they are been particularily bad they should be reported.

I used to use the chat function alot and when I have time to chat I do still occassionally chat on there, nowhere near as much as I used to though, its much harder to chat when you have a very active toddler than a baby that sleeps all the time.

I like the chat/friend function, I think is serves a purpose, people can chat and get to know each other a bit better, carry on conversations from the boards without clogging up the boards and I think that this adds something to the site, especially for those looking for some discrete advice from someone

like others have said I've deleted a fair few in the past for pushing their luck, but I've chatted to some great people on here, and I've actually met one in person too.

Chat to friends, have a chat to new people! even look at their wishlist to buy toys...