Has anyone else treated themselves to something in the summer sale?

I just ordered the Humdinger and a vanilla massage candle. I liked the concept of the FSOG sweet touch but found it lacked power so I'm hoping this will do the trick! I've tried a massage candle before and loved the candle but wasn't mad about the marizipan type scent so I can't wait to try the vanilla one.

Did anyone else succumb to temptation? ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I really really want to, got 10 things in my basket atm including the vanilla massage candle too! I like the idea of it, if it's as good as the vanilla massage oil I'll be pleased :)

Unfortunately I don't get paid until the end of the week - wahhh! :'( So got to wait to place my order till then! To be fair most of my basket is just full of knickers, heehee. I'd like to get my OH monogomy for his birthday though! But that's not for a couple of months yet, so knickers it is then! ;)

Glass butt plug and a body stocking!!

I have a bodystocking due to be delivered today. So much nice lingerie I wish I could've got more :'(

I am debating whether to get the magic wand set or get the wand on its own in the 3 for £75 offer :/ x

Checked my basket today and some of the sale items are no longer on sale - wahhh! Ah well, just means that I'll have to boost up certain items to the 3 for £ offers! ;) Still got to wait for payday though *humph* :/

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Checked my basket today and some of the sale items are no longer on sale - wahhh! Ah well, just means that I'll have to boost up certain items to the 3 for £ offers! ;) Still got to wait for payday though *humph* :/

I got an email saying the sale ended Friday. Check your email settings so you don't miss out again but I'm sure you won't have to wait long for another great offer!

Lorah13 wrote:

I have a bodystocking due to be delivered today. So much nice lingerie I wish I could've got more :'(

ooh which one? I never used to be keen on bodystockings (thought the looked a bit Borat) but then I got this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 and loved it and now I want more!

Never know wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I got an email saying the sale ended Friday. Check your email settings so you don't miss out again but I'm sure you won't have to wait long for another great offer!

+1 - I wasn't sure if I could justify it or not then I saw that email and thought sod it!