Anyone else got a very high sex drive?

I used to! I always wanted it more than my partner but I seem to have lost it somewhere as of late....xx

I have no idea if my drive is higher than average but i think about it a lot. Its probably a reasonable guess that a lot of us on this forum may have higher than average. Its also my kids are older so i have more time to think about it and act on it. Catching up on 15 years of reduced action!

I certainly do more than my OH so i am frustrated quite frequently. She admits she thinks about sex when she has headspace, whereas i think about it no matter how busy i am.

Mine is extremely high at the moment! Sometimes 3 times a day and i still dont feel done! My hubby says there is no satisfying me at the moment! Lol

A year ago I would have said virtually non existent now I would say high and still going up ! I love it I’ve released a new lease of life 🥰

Luckily we both seem to have a high sex drive. Long may it last. I think the secret is being able to shock, surprise and thrill your partner. Lovehoney has often helped here. 😂

My sex drive is to much for my wife so yeah I have a high sex drive ha.

Oh god ye want it all the time. Could quite happily do it once or twice a day but the OH is trying out different HR and its bloody frustrating because she just hasn't got the drive I have.

I wish my other half had the same as me! I would do it every day or so but she only ever seems to want it every once in a while or to shut me up!

Freakin' huge. So is hers outside of a week every month. However got very close to her letting me in on that week but I fell asleep....arggggghhh. But both huge drives.

Bigtrak wrote:

Freakin' huge. So is hers outside of a week every month. However got very close to her letting me in on that week but I fell asleep....arggggghhh. But both huge drives.

You fell asleep!! 😂 Sex during TOTM can be extra sensitive, just prepare for the mess!

Very high. I'm just out of a dead bedroom relationship and am absolutely gagging for it.

My sex drive is off the scale and I just want more as I get older :)

It goes up and down. At the moment its quite high ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

RockingRach wrote:

Mine is extremely high at the moment! Sometimes 3 times a day and i still dont feel done! My hubby says there is no satisfying me at the moment! Lol

New enjoyment wrote:

A year ago I would have said virtually non existent now I would say high and still going up ! I love it I’ve released a new lease of life 🥰

Lucky hubby I wish I had the same problem

I think teenagers can certainly have high drives and there are ways of satisfying it.

I don't think sex at [REMOVED BY MONDERATOR] is a good idea in terms or sexual or emotional or mental health.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]. I'm surprised that this is considered a healthy topic for discussion on this (very open minded) forum.

I'm terrible really bad...not good when no partner to share it with...🤪

Thankfully we both have high sex drives and good imaginations xx

I have and being single it can be annoying at times.

Poor you Mr DWP. I feel your pain xx. Hoping you find a playmate soon 💋💋