horny during the menopause

hi everyone, i usually have no sex drive but im just going through the menopause and i feel extremely horny most days, forgot what this feelings like but im loving it, just a shame i havnt got a man in my life lol,anyone else felt like this ?

thanks in advance

ha ha i know wish i had a man here with me now :) lol

I'm not quite there yet either but my mother says she's more into sex now that she's menopausal than she's ever been! Apparently it's not too uncommon.

Not there yet either but heard this to b common, my mums aways complaining about the hot flushes

I'm the very same going through the menopause and on HRT I'm horny for about 2 weeks every month. All the time, if im not jumping on my husband I'm furiously masturbating for the pleasure.

I have spent a fortune on lovehoney recently I thought it was a side effect of the HRT as its when I start taking the 2nd set of tablets. I am so glad I have a husband I've been so horny recently I would have grabbed men off the street ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I believe , despite what your hear about menopausal women going off sex that an increase in libido is fairly common.
I'm not sure whether I'm in the menopause, I'm round about the right age and have been having strange mood swings etc but I'm constantly horny!
Unfortunately I'm in danger of wearing out my husband !
But I'm enjoying sex much more now than I ever did when I was younger and I'm certainly spending a lot more time masturbating!

This sounds interesting..my wife is just getting these hot flushes. She had very painful periods and really wanted to reach the menopause. It seems like she's just starting it. I've mostly heard bad things about the menopause but if a raised sex drive is is one benefit then that sounds great.

Yes ! I have definitely got a raised sex drive since the menopause, I was so pleased, as I suffered terribly from heavy painful periods so it was a relief for me and I was quite young when I went through it. I managed it completely naturally as well.

My OH is just starting the menopuase (went to the docs last week). She has gone the other way and has very little interest and is loosing her drive. She is also very dry which I understand is all part of it.

I am obviously trying to be patient and will need to be for however long it takes but it scares the life out of me. I am very highly sexed and we used to have such an adventurous sex life with plenty of sexy dress up but that stopped months ago. Been frustrated for a while now and it scares the hell out of me.

Intrigued Couple wrote:

My OH is just starting the menopuase (went to the docs last week). She has gone the other way and has very little interest and is loosing her drive. She is also very dry which I understand is all part of it.

I am obviously trying to be patient and will need to be for however long it takes but it scares the life out of me. I am very highly sexed and we used to have such an adventurous sex life with plenty of sexy dress up but that stopped months ago. Been frustrated for a while now and it scares the hell out of me.

I'm 31 and recently had surgery which can cause surgical menopause so Def a scary thing. First step talking to GP natural remedies and also hrt maybe options to help this way. A lot of people go through a prelonged menapause too which is harder so I would definitely look at some support this way to increase hormone levels