Anyone else got a very high sex drive?

I just can't seem to get enough. Drives me mad just thinking about it

1 Like

Hi Jess I too have a high sex drive just want sex all the time

Totally agree. The more I get the more I need.

Same here. I am always in the mood. I've started to try not to pounce on the Husband every night as I feel like that can't be attractive! He made the first move last night and I love that so much.

Sorry for the mistake in the name should have said Bagpuss 356

I do but OH doesn’t which is really difficult and leaves me constantly frustrated

1 Like

Happycouple1977 wrote:

I do but OH doesn’t which is really difficult and leaves me constantly frustrated

I’m in the same position, I could do it 2-3 times a day, also as fie said the more I do get it the more I want it

Constantly want sex, the more i have the more i need, when its been a while im completely insatiable

I'm in the same position. Oh cannot understad that I want sex regularly and am always willing to touch her

Happycouple1977 wrote:

Definitely the more I get the more I want it 🤪

Hell yeah. Very high as a male im guessing it's fairly typical. We do it every 2 to 3 days but i really want it every 2 days for sure, if not more. Wife is a little more Conservative, she loves sex don't get me wrong but likes a bit more of a gap to build up to it. It's pretty good though but if i was looking for one improvement it would be just a little more often. Is only because the wife turns me on so much though!! Oh and I'm a big perv! Haha... That sounds bad!

Extremely high - but at the mercy of hormonal shifts.

Just started a different HRT and it died a sudden and absolute death. A fortnight in and it's starting to come back...

Yes quite high I think, female and it had been this way for a good few years. I used to be a bit embarassed by it but I've told my boyfriend that I get turned on, my clit tingles and throbs, I get wet and if we are not in a position for sex (we are not together for some reason) then I'm going to need to masturbate.

I still feel slightly ebarassed by it as I think it is quite a lot but I've been masturbating pretty much daily for the last few years.

1 Like

It's so good to see so many ladies with a high sex drive! My OH calls me greedy and that I need to control myself, I think he's just annoyed he can't keep up! Hes got the stamina but I always want more. Sometimes toys just don't cut it either

Mine is very high (no surprise there!) I've found the more I have, the more I want. If it wasn't for that pesky work thing, we'd be doing it 3 or 4 times every day. We haven't missed a day since 2017. My husband calls me greedy too, but he knows that gets me even more horny!

I want it all the time, deep down my wife is the same but life / tired/ ill gets in the way with her.

KinkyMira wrote:

Mine is very high (no surprise there!) I've found the more I have, the more I want. If it wasn't for that pesky work thing, we'd be doing it 3 or 4 times every day. We haven't missed a day since 2017. My husband calls me greedy too, but he knows that gets me even more horny!

since 2017 thats impressive!!

me too love being called a greedy girl ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think about it all the time, but it’s only solo for me

Yes...is a blessing and a curse!!!

Curse when you’re alone or with a partner whose drive is backwards