anyone else like latex but partner dont

Anyone else like latex but there partner dont how can u get them to like them . Is there a way

How can you get them to like it?

You don't. You respect that your partner isn't comfortable with the idea. You might be able to find something similar that they will be alright with, but don't try and force it upon them or change their mind.

I personally don't wear latex even though my other half likes it, but we've reached a happy medium with wet look and leather :)

This is something similair in my case too. I'm not a huge fan of latex and I usually have skin reactions but as NatandTom said that wet look items really fill in that void :) my partner seems happier with this now too

She wont wear wet look or leather either evan struggle with silk

Is she just not comfortable with lingerie in general? Is she body conscious?

Does she like Black lingerie of any form?

Twitch1977 wrote:

She wont wear wet look or leather either evan struggle with silk

It sounds like she doesn't like shiny materials from what you've said. 

Rather than asking us, why don't you ask her what she doesn't like about those materials? The only way to reach a compromise is through communication so you need to talk to her.

Most importantly though: you should never "get" (aka make / force / coerce) your other half to do anything they don't want to do. 

I'm sure there are things you would never want to do in the bedroom - how would you feel if your partner tried to "make" you like it?

If latex is something which is really important for your sexual happiness, and something which your partner really doesn't want to be involved in, then potentially you need to think about whether you're sexually compatible with each other. 

It's much better to separate and find someone with the same sexual interests as you than to force her into something she doesn't want to do, for you have to live without your kink, or for one of you to cheat trying to find what you really want elsehwere.