Help! Latex dress - can't decide!

Hellooo!

It's my one year anniversary with my boyfriend this weekend and we were going to go out for drinks and possibly dinner. He really wants me to buy this dress for the occassion but I'm unsure.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19052

I tend to dress girly and for the night was going to wear a navy all velvet dress with lace sleeves and possibly the latex dress underneath. There's something I find intimidating about it and not sure whether it's me, I want to get it to make him happy but something's stopping me, is latex nicer on a person? I know it'll make my curves look good but I'm worried I'll look 'nasty'. Any thoughts would be appreciated xx

personally I wouldn't! it would look great in the bedroom or at a sex event, I'm thinking an expo or a swingers party, but not out for drinks and dinner.

I think you would have to feel really confident to wear something latex to a public place where it would be uncommon to see someone dressed like that. I think because you're undecided you maybe would struggle with the looks and comments you might get from strangers.

i think wearing it underneath and then stripping down when you get home would be a fantastic idea though, and a good compromise!

yes underneath would be good, you will both get a thrill out of knowing its there for later, why not ask him to wear something underneath that you would like aswell

I agree id wear it underneath or something, but wouldnt wear just that, its nice but Id b worried about revealing to much to others :)

I love wearing Latex.

It's awesome. Feels sexy, looks sexy and is just sexy plain and simple.

I only tried it because it would be suitable for an event I'm going to in the future. But one skirt has led to gloves and stockings and probably more to come too.

I'd would definitely go for the wearing it under clothes and in the bedroom approach first off if you're unsure. Unless like JM88 said you're super confident wearing it out and about.

Definitely give it a go for sexy times though. Remember it can always go back if you don't like it x

You can't wear that out. Not to dinner.

I have it and jesus christ does it show a lot of arse. Even by my standards.
It's definitely a sexy bedroom item or for a fet event, but decidedly not to go out for dinner.

You'll look hot as hell in it (beware, it squishes boobs like nobodys business so if you're on the smaller side and self concious about it, you're gonna need a latex wired bra too), and I'd definitely recommend it as something to get as an introduction to latex, but...

For an anniversary meal? Stick with what you know, and wiggle into this some other time: getting it on and off is decidedly unsexy, and you'll probably need help to do so (I nearly choke myself every time if I go for over-te-head, since it doesn't go over ny hips), so again, another point against it for anniversary day!

Is it what you are wearing in your pic faire? I relooked at the link and just saw the back! Yep agree with my original post, too much bum for drinks and dinner!

Yep, it is!
I was gonna wear it to a club on Saturday, but it's just too much bum on show!

fairehlights wrote:

Yep, it is!
I was gonna wear it to a club on Saturday, but it's just too much bum on show!

+1. I have this too and there is NO way I would wear it out in public without something over the top- my bum is not exactly covered! It is amazing when shined up though- not "nasty" at all, and I feel very sexy when teaming it with latex elbow-length gloves (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26284) and stockings.

I would wear it out under a skirt and a sheer top though- I think it would be very sexy for me and my guy to know what I have on underneath...

The other thing to think about Miss Noir is the temperature aspect- latex can get very hot and sweaty and it isn't exactly breathable, so if you're sat in a restaurant and begin to get a bit warm, it might be hell!

How about if you slip into it after dinner? Although some people did find it a struggle to get into alone (according to the reviews) I have managed it- took some bending but I did it!

Or a compromise- some latex underwear to go under your lace dress instead?

My oh has this. Sexy as hell. If you are planning on wearing it underneath something all I can add is latex smells rubbery to high heaven. Don't think you could mask the smell no matter how much perfume you have on.

Thankyou everyone! ^_^ I keep looking at spanking skirts also so might opt for that and bra, I try to do something different each week for him in the lingerie department and he does mention how he'd loe me in that dress, I might go for buying it then slipping into it when we come back x

MissNoir wrote:

Thankyou everyone! ^_^ I keep looking at spanking skirts also so might opt for that and bra, I try to do something different each week for him in the lingerie department and he does mention how he'd loe me in that dress, I might go for buying it then slipping into it when we come back x

The spanking skirt is what I have, it's really nice x

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

Can I ask which one? I've spied 3 that I quite fancy x

MissNoir wrote:

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

This one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25467

I really recommend it x

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

This one

I really recommend it x

Thankyou m'dear, that was the one I would probably go for...and possibly the gloves heh ^_^ x

MissNoir wrote:

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

LadyS wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

This one

I really recommend it x

Thankyou m'dear, that was the one I would probably go for...and possibly the gloves heh ^_^ x

Most welcome. I have these gloves and oh my god hey are soooo sexy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19035

x

Perhaps I am showing my age but also not sure how comfortable you would be with it under other clothes it might get a bit hot and sticky!

You want to enjoy your meal why not go for some very sexy lingerie under your clothes or perhaps some sexy heels or boots to tease him under the table with if he is into that?

I know you want to get him hot fir desert but you should enjoy your meal as well :-)

I wouldn't wear that out unless you are going to a fetish club. I used i wer latex, rubber, pvc outfits to night clubs in my teenage years. But I was a little goth chick lol.

I wouldn't even advise wearing it under your dress because you will sweat in places that are highly unattractive. Best thing to do is to quickly change into it when you get home... Say you need the loo and go get yourself ready :) . You don't need to feel intimidated by it. You should feel empowered knowing it will turn him on x

Don't know if anyones suggested this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28548

relatively understated?