Anyone else not into receiving oral?

I'm female and I could give oral to my boyfriend like giving candy but I've never really been into receiving it myself, not because I feel bad about receiving pleasure but because it doesn't do anything for me. It's because the tongue is broad and soft, while I prefer something firmer and broader to stimulate me. Like fingers or a toy. My boyfriend isn't too big on giving it and to be honest, it suits us both fine 😂

I'd be interested to hear other people's opinions. It'd be interesting to know your gender too 😊

Just like you I love giving my OH (male) oral, it really turns me on, but I'm not a reciever.

Its partly that I worrie that I would not be clean enough, even fresh out the shower, and partly because I just have a mental block about it. Like you I would much rather be pleasures with fingers or toys, and of course penis.

Im very lucky as I orgasm from penetration, probably more easily than clitorally. So there is no chance of me not enjoying penetrative sex.

Its good to know I'm not the only woman who is not a fan of recieving oral.

I don't hate it but I don't really get much pleasure either. I would rather do something else but my husband loves giving oral. It doesn't really cause a lot of issues though, I will allow him to do it once I'm out of the shower and feeling my cleanest but not all the time.

Glad I'm not the only one! Quite surprised too actually!

I hate receiving oral, I just don't get anything out of it, like you mentioned I need more pin pointed accuracy and pressure like a finger xD and it's so embarrassing if you're with a partner who loves to give oral and you have to try and tell them nicely that it's just not working :(

I'm not a fan of giving oral either though haha, but then I only ever had one partner who washed beforehand, I think I'll always be slightly traumatised by an asshole of an ex who used to force me to perform oral without even having washed for a few days... So much smegma and pubes, really horrifying experience I NEVER want to repeat in my life!!

I'm more of a giver than a receiver that's for sure.

Unless it's mindblowing enough to distract me from what's going on I don't tend to enjoy it because I'm worried if my partner is enjoying it/if I'm taking too long/if I'm not reacting enough. So although I'm not opposed to the idea of it, I'm usually not really into it.

I do love giving though!

It isn't top of my list of things to do. This may sound ridiculous but it takes a lot to get me relaxed enough to orgasm from it. I have a million and 1 things going on in my mind and put pressure on myself to orgasm and worry I'm taking too long. I much prefer to give rather than to receive. I too worry that I'm not clean no matter how many showers I have and yet I know I am. On the flip side though if he doesn't do it for ages I think something's wrong with me and need him to do it to reassure me. I'm a strange one lol

I love giving and receiving but my OH doesn't seem to like giving. He doesn't admit it but I can tell and when I try to talk to him about it to tell him to leave it because it doesn't turn me on knowing that he doesn't like it then he gets angry. He does it once every two weeks or so while I give to him every day or so and when he does it it's for about a minute, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realise that he doesn't like it. I try to make it better for him by making sure I'm always extra clean down there but he either hates it or thinks that he isn't doing a good job, but I think that it's the first option since he's pretty good at it....

Wow I feel more "normal" already, I always thought I was an odaty, it's good to know your not the only one.

Agree with you fun Louise. We must be normal haha

I don't hate it, I thinks it's a nice sensation, but not enough for me to orgasm. I too need more pressured stimulation to orgasm at all. And I can't orgasm through penetration, would love to know what it's like though.

i must be odd because i love oral, my ex partener was terrible at it until i instructed him on how i like it, didnt do it to make him feel bad but at first he could tell i wasnt enjoying it so i felt obliged to tell him

rochelleNE wrote:

i must be odd because i love oral, my ex partener was terrible at it until i instructed him on how i like it, didnt do it to make him feel bad but at first he could tell i wasnt enjoying it so i felt obliged to tell him

You're not odd at all! 

Personally, I love giving and receiving. It comes down to technique and relaxation in my opinion. Also, oral is a 'slow burner' and takes a while to crank up to full blown orgasm so patience (in both partners) is key. 

To everyone else here: If you don't enjoy oral with your partner now (but would like to) why not have a chat about trying different techniques? I find there's pleasure to be found in just about anything with communication. 

Interesting thread
I'm imagining most of the posters are women (I'd be intersted to know the split)
I'm a fella ,and ,I'm not that keen on receiving , either .
I love giving ,and could be down there all day , but the only time I "demand" it ,is when she is the slave , and I'm the master and she has to be trained to do it properly , but that's another thread ;-)

Ok, I'm male, and I love giving more than receiving, and as everyone else so far has said I could be down there all day, well as long as she's enjoying it anyway.

From reading the first lot of replies I too thought I was weird - but I (female) absolutely loooooove receiving oral from hubby, and he knows exactly how to get me off every time. He can get me off quickly or tease the hell out of me depending on mood.

I do enjoy giving too, but to be honest (and expect hubby will read this) not as much as receiving, I always wonder if I am doing it right as he (and I suspect most men) isn't as vocal during any sexual activity as I am, and it makes me think he isn't actually enjoying it.

Truly a personal preference one this!!!!!

Xxxx

Female - never really been fussed about it before, went through a phase of absolutely not wanting anybody's face down there at all! But recently I've been converted 😏
Only problem there is seeing a post doing the rounds, I believe originally from tumblr, with the header of something along the lines of 'the sexiest thing you can do is speak French between my legs', and that leads to somebody else commenting 'hon hon hon titty croissants' and it just cracks me up! 😂 And I keep thinking of it when he goes down on me and dear lord 🙊🙈🙉

Male - I love receiving but giving is my favourite thing to do. Also love if she is vocal and tells me what / how she likes it.nothing better 😀