Anyone going to Erotica 2011?

Just ordered tickets to Erotica, and am still considering the Winter Ball... Anyone else going/been before?

Don Quaydiq wrote:

Just ordered tickets to Erotica, and am still considering the Winter Ball... Anyone else going/been before?

I haven't been, however, I have heard that the winter ball isn't that great and certainly not worth the money.

Thanks MM. I'll save myself some money then.

Don Quaydiq wrote:

Thanks MM. I'll save myself some money then.

Your welcome. Last years ball didn't live up to the hype but people said that erotica was brilliant. For £50 a person, the ball should be bloody brilliant!

£50! It was advertised at £26.50 yesterday if you pre-booked.

Don Quaydiq wrote:

£50! It was advertised at £26.50 yesterday if you pre-booked.

Oh, must have been a different website then. The point is, the ball is supposed to be crap.

Thanks again MM. I'll have to keep looking. The OH fancies going to a fetish party that isn't swinging. ;o)

I'd love to go but can't afford it at the moment.

sharry wrote:

I'd love to go but can't afford it at the moment.

Same here

Ohhh I really wanted to go last year but was new to the LH scene and had never heard of Erotica before (tres vanilla!).

Really want to go this year though!!

I've heard the exhibition is very good. Will have to post afterwards.

This post is no longer available.

What's the average age of people there? I don't fancy turning up with my OH and looking like we don't belong!

Ananke wrote:

I LOVE Erotica. It is so much fun, I went with my OH when we first got together, it was a real learning experience. You will see some real characters there if (like me) you love people watching. I have been meaning to go ever since, but never had the time or money. If I don't go this year I am next year for sure.

I haven't been to the ball, so can't say, but the exhibition itself is great, you won't be disappointed. Take plenty of money with you - you will spend it!

Funny you should mention spending. I've told the Wife we MUST leave credit cards at home!!! ahhaha

Haven't bought tickets yet but definitely intend to go :-)