Erotica 2013

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, I did a search but could only find ones for previous years.

Anyway, who else is gonna be there??

I'm so excited, it's my first time attending anything like this!

I'm not :( I'm absolutely gutted I can't go this year! It looks like it’s going to be amazing! Hope you have a great time! Are you going down for the whole weekend? Bringing any costumes with you? I'm so jealous! :p !

I really wanted to go to this :( but I can't afford it! Lucky thing have loads of fun!x

i would have loved to have gone it does look rather fun,i hope you have a fantastic time and do tell us all about it after i cant wait to hear about what it was like and what you got upto :)

Oh, they are back! Next year maybe. Been to several in the past with OH at the old Olympia venue, so will advise anyone going to make sure they take a credit card - Pain and pleasure go hand in hand.

Have fun.

It's getting so close now! :D

we went for a number of years but become disapoointed by it as it become more and more commercial.

be good to know what you think esp in its new location

Mr Scorpius and I would love to have gone to this - I would be interested to know what it was like - have you decided on what you are going to wear yet? xx

I wish I had seen this advertised, I was searching for something like this earlier in the year and couldnt find anything.

Ooh I want to go!!! But it would an expensive day out by time is bought easy jet flights for Ireland

A question for those who are going or have been, the price list has prices for individuals shows, parking and VIP tickets. Is admission for the general sexpo stalls and etc free or is that part of a different pricing scheme?

naughty stacey wrote:

A question for those who are going or have been, the price list has prices for individuals shows, parking and VIP tickets. Is admission for the general sexpo stalls and etc free or is that part of a different pricing scheme?

I'm just speculating since this will be my first time at Erotica, but it seems that a standard ticket gives you admittance to the venue on the day(s) of your choice and covers the stalls, product demonstrations, seminars, workshops and stage performances.

If you want to attend any of the after parties in the night time, there are separate tickets you need to buy specifically for this.

Purchasing VIP tickets to Erotica covers all 3 days and includes the after party tickets tho, for all 3 nights.

Which did you choose AliMc?

was it any good this yr? x