Erotica Ball

Has anyone been to the Erotica Ball in London in November? We are toying with the idea of going and like the idea of dressing up in sexy clothes for the night with other like minded people but we are definitely NOT swingers. If it's a swingers party then its definitely not for us but if its a chance for a little exhibitionism on our part then we might take the plunge and go.

Hi, me and OH went a while back in 2005 & had a great time. Its along the lines of Club Rub, Rubber Ball etc and in no way a swingers event. Play as much/little as you want & dance the night away.

We combined it with the the exhibition so made a long weekender out of it.....Happy memories

Thank you for taking the time to reply. We may give it a go but it would be our first time and still a little aprehensive.

tittytweeting i was thinking the same, my boyfriend has introduced me to rubber and has been to club rub before i met him, im a bit nervious too but i want to go to something and was looking at erotica so we could go to the day thing too, although im still apprehensive as to how i would feel about him getting aroused by others and we are definatly up for swinging!

I was put off Erotica last time I went, it had gone too mainstream and commercial for my tastes. Perhaps I'll go again sometime in the future. I don't know.

I would like to go, but don't have the time or the money. I'm saving up for my driving license (I have my provisional, but not the pink one :( boohoo) and my sleeping pattern is always difficult to deal with as I work the graveyard shifts. No-one to go with either :(

I'd LOVE to go, I was looking at the prices a couple of weeks ago, but I have no one to go with either :(

HE - we should go together

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I'd LOVE to go, I was looking at the prices a couple of weeks ago, but I have no one to go with either :(

HE - we should go together

If I get a pay rise, it'll be on the cards! :P