Anyone got a PS3 and fancy a game?

Anyone got a PS3 and fancy some fun times online?

Hey what do you play? I play black ops (badly) if you play that i'm up for a game

At the moment I'm a Wii girl!

What do you play on the Wii Ecks? I used to play mario kart all the time, i even used to play competitions but since we got the PS3 i haven't played much!

We only just got our Wii for Christmas so I dont have many good games yet. Got Just Dance 2 which is a hell of alot more fun than I was expecting it to be. Been messing around on Wii Sports quite a bit, and I've got Trauma Centre to play when everyone else in my house goes back to work/college.

I do want some more games though, feel free to throw some recommendations my way!

I mainly play Black Ops, FIFA 11 and just got Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Whats your PSN IDs?

Mine is ss007mum what's yours?

I've been murdering ABBA songs on Singstar! :)

Ecksvie wrote:

We only just got our Wii for Christmas so I dont have many good games yet. Got Just Dance 2 which is a hell of alot more fun than I was expecting it to be. Been messing around on Wii Sports quite a bit, and I've got Trauma Centre to play when everyone else in my house goes back to work/college.

I do want some more games though, feel free to throw some recommendations my way!

I've played Trauma Centre on the DS. It's so addictively fun!

Add me! PSN is PoorPaddy89

To be honest I don't play masses online, but planning on getting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood soon and destroying my uni grades with that

Sounds great idea I have XBOX360 so if anyone wants to exchange gamer tags here is mine -(TREXTONE34)

I also have a PS3 but don't go online with it.

I have most games so lets see what happens.

I'm on the PS3 though I'm trying to cut down as I've become addicted to the CoD games.... Not a big fan of Black Ops but have been playing it more recently.

Ecksvie wrote:

If you like platform games Epic Mickey is a good game, I'm not very good at games, but I love gaming, Mario Galaxy is good, but if you wanna play 4player games with family & friends Mario Kart is a good start, Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City is a great game for social networking as you can chat to 4 players on-line when they visit your town, a word of warning though ACLGTTC is a virtual life sim with animals so you don't really finish it in a few weeks or months, it could take a year or 2, but at least you get value for money.

Take care

Hypocritical I know but I don't really want to give my ID out on the forum as its blatantly me if anyone spotted it. However, if you add me as a friend on here I will be more than happy to give it to you (my PSN ID that is) over the little chat thing or if there is a way to private message

naughtyboy wrote:

Hypocritical I know but I don't really want to give my ID out on the forum as its blatantly me if anyone spotted it. However, if you add me as a friend on here I will be more than happy to give it to you (my PSN ID that is) over the little chat thing or if there is a way to private message

I thought about this. Don't really care though External Media Plus I just googled my ID and this site hasn't come up in the first three pages, so fuck it!

sorry people i only have the 360 all be it the 2nd

Only the 2nd? I had 5 Xbox 360's all told before I gave up and left the Red Ring of Death behind for a PS3 and have to say I don't regret it for a second!

I'll message people tomorrow as I'm off work.

Johnny Roach wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I've played Trauma Centre on the DS. It's so addictively fun!

I bought it on the DS ages ago but never got around to playing it. I have a DS and a PSP which I mainly play on my lunch breaks at work, but recently I've been rereading a few comic book series which have taken up the past few months of lunchtimes.

naughtyboy wrote:

Only the 2nd? I had 5 Xbox 360's all told before I gave up and left the Red Ring of Death behind for a PS3 and have to say I don't regret it for a second!

I have a mate on his sixth. When will he learn... *sigh*... External Media