What are you playing?

What's in your 360, PS3, Wii or DS right now?

Anyone else wish they had more time to be enjoying their second favourite hobby?

I'm an avid gamer and used to work at SEGA. My blood is indeed Nintendo red and my favourite drinking game revolves entirely around MarioKart. I'd be happy to post the rules if anyone is interested!

Currently playing Trauma Center on the Wii, and it's slaughtering me. I hate operating on GUILT patients. You can imagine my joy when the plot took a turn wherein all my patients would be GUILT patients *grumble grumble mrrr*

There's a similar thread here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/241362-what-video-games-you-playing-today/

Altho am interested in the mario kart drinking game, even if I am absolutely rubbish at it, MK that is, not drinking

I fell out of love with consoles when SEGA died.

Although I never really play games now my PSP probably has Fifa something or other in it from about 2/3 years ago.

My DS certainly doesn't have an R4 card containing Pokemon games, Star Trek games and various other strategy/sim games either.

And in the family Wii may be some crappy 'fun' game. In my laptop lives FM10 (I was a good boy this year and avoided it so Uni didn't suffer!)

Ecksvie wrote:

Currently playing Trauma Center on the Wii, and it's slaughtering me. I hate operating on GUILT patients. You can imagine my joy when the plot took a turn wherein all my patients would be GUILT patients *grumble grumble mrrr*

I played that on the DS I think. It was gash, you just had to scribble things correctly.

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I played that on the DS I think. It was gash, you just had to scribble things correctly.

I bought it on DS aaaaages ago but never got around to playing it. I've heard it's better on the Wii though.

It's a good game, but it winds me up when things happen that would clearly never happen in real surgery. :P

My lill man plays transformers 2 "revenge of the fallen" on the PS3 and he loves it

At the mo, Sims 3 and Final Fantasy XIII, on the PS3.

I was playing Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen with wee man on the ps3 and on the elite we played the first Transformers game.

Yup, He loves anything Transformers, He's seen the entire original series ( Got the box set ), The new animated series, All three movies and Like me, He can't wait to see Transformers, The Dark Of The Moon when it gets released.

Makes a change from us playing Halo,

Again, We're both big fans. We have all 6 games, The Halo Legends Bluray Steelbox and all sorts of Halo bits n bobs.

Don't even get me started on our StarWars, LOTR, Racing Sim or Warhammer 40,000 Collections lol, I'ld be here all night!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

There's a similar thread here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/241362-what-video-games-you-playing-today/

Altho am interested in the mario kart drinking game, even if I am absolutely rubbish at it, MK that is, not drinking External Media

Ahh... sorry didn't look in the Toys section as I thought this would be classified as off-topic.

In brief drinking MK is all about levelling out the playing field so those who win drink more. Usually we are playing with 4 people so the fines at the end of the race would be:

1. 4 fingers
  2. 3 fingers
  3. 2
  4. 1

On top of this there are extra fines (you'll likely develop these with your friends over time :D ) including 1 for completely falling off the track, 1 for using a blue shell (because they are cheap!), 1 for using a lightening, 2 for being lapped by another player and of course a large fine of your choosing for people who play badly on purpose.

Just so no one dies too quickly we tend to keep to a maximum fine of 10 fingers (a pint) so we don't need an ambulance if we play rainbow road twice in a row.

Well I was playing Sims 3 on XBOX before I left for uni, but it stays at home as not to distract me too much!

Jamba wrote:

What's in your 360, PS3, Wii or DS right now?

Anyone else wish they had more time to be enjoying their second favourite hobby?

I'm an avid gamer and used to work at SEGA. My blood is indeed Nintendo red and my favourite drinking game revolves entirely around MarioKart. I'd be happy to post the rules if anyone is interested!

My sister works at Nintendo now. Love the new Donkey Kong, but I am waiting for Deadspace 2

im playing fallout 3 quite a lot i neer got round to playing it, i love it, it reminds alot of this very strange film i watched called a boy and his dog where it was a post war thing and he was looking for food and sex and the dog would sniff out the women for him , it was very odd. butthe game aint like that atall apart from its after a war and you scavinge food and shit.

other than that mario is always on my wii , or i use an snes emulator on my ps3 to play mario all stars , gotta love it probley one of the best games ever apart from manic miner on the scectrum :)

I have a Wii which me and OH love Mario Bros and Bust-a-Move... (yes mature) but at the moment I just upgraded my Blackberry curve to a HTC Desire HD... I dont sleep as I am constantly playing Angry Birds.

Jamba wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Altho am interested in the mario kart drinking game, even if I am absolutely rubbish at it, MK that is, not drinking External Media

Ahh... sorry didn't look in the Toys section as I thought this would be classified as off-topic.

In brief drinking MK is all about levelling out the playing field so those who win drink more. Usually we are playing with 4 people so the fines at the end of the race would be:

1. 4 fingers
  2. 3 fingers
  3. 2
  4. 1

On top of this there are extra fines (you'll likely develop these with your friends over time :D ) including 1 for completely falling off the track, 1 for using a blue shell (because they are cheap!), 1 for using a lightening, 2 for being lapped by another player and of course a large fine of your choosing for people who play badly on purpose.

Just so no one dies too quickly we tend to keep to a maximum fine of 10 fingers (a pint) so we don't need an ambulance if we play rainbow road twice in a row.

not forgetting the hat of shame for the serial looser External Media

also your description of the rules makes it sound like a sex game O_o

drinking mario kart and animal crossing are pretty much the only reason i still own a gamecube.. poor thing ^_^ though after browsing the "homemade toys" thread and seeing this post by grimly fiendish:

"After we had destroyed yet another vibrating egg, I came over all Blue Peter style and rewired the egg with stronger wire then added an 8 powered battery box from an old remote toy the kids had broke.The result...= 0 to orgasm takes seconds,the drawback is loose fillings,lost contact lenses & very wobbly legs! It is truly a W.M.D (weapon of much dampness) it only gets brought out if we've a an empty house and a full night/morn to play."

i am quite tempted to have a go at modding the USB attachment that came with my PS2 copy of Rez and creating some kind of hands-free gaming sex-toy frankenstein's monster-esque atrocity External Media

recently i haven't been playing much.. though when i do it's mainly "your shape" on the kinect... i'm waiting for the 3DS to come out so i can buy that, animal crossing, and all the yummy new professor layton/phoenix wright games on the horizon ^____^!! yay!

Right now I'm finding it hard to make time for gaming, but I still do what I can:

PC - Playing Blood Bowl Legendary Edition regularly and a little World of Tanks & Call of Cthulhu. At some point I should get back into EVE, but the lack of time is a big hurdle.

XBOX - Occaisional Guitar Hero sessions mixed with Last Remnant as I love my SQENIX RPGs

I do all my gaming on my PS3 now! I sold my Xbox to a friend and no longer update my PC for gaming even though i was always more of a PC FPS gamer back in the day!

I'm currently playing through GTA IV as i never really bothered with it the first time round and i play CoD Black Ops with my friends every now and again! I'm toying with the idea of getting MoH and Red Dead Redemption again as they were both pretty good! I should learn to hold on to games for a bit longer i reckon lol!

Also very much looking forward to DeadSpace2, the demo was pretty good! I thught the first was was quite atmospheric which i liked very much!

whats the rules jamba i am interested

I've found myself back in a humble town in animal crossing on my nintendo wii, didn't think I'd be playing it again after mysteriously losing my last town, especially as the launch of the nintendo 3DS looms ever closer.

Black ops on the 360 annnnnddd quite a bit of SEGA megadrive as the OH loves it, I try and nurture it when we have the same interests haha, so lots of road rash, micro machine and ren and stimpy :D