Anyone missed a LH purchase they were contemplating only to discover that it had just sold out?

Has anyone missed a LH purchase they were contemplating only to discover that it had just sold out?

Now that I am able to view and shop on LH after a 4 month technical glitch (I changed my browser from Google Chrome to QuackQuackGo) I saw the following item last night and was hoping to purchase it this morning:

Male Power Scandal Lace Micro Thong with Pinch Back

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/male-power-scandal-lace-micro-thong-with-pinch-back/a31812g55364.html

in size S/M UK 28" - 34".

I was gutted to discover, early this morning, that my size had sold out and only the L/XL UK 36" - 42"size is now available!

Humph!!! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Just order one similar from the women’s section x

@smyth-2k9

Now, that is a great idea!

We’ve just taken delivery of four LH thongs from the Lingerie section. Mrs H liked the look of two pink thongs on LH. She bought two of each - and I’ve received a pair of each.

Thank you.
H

I feel your pain​:weary:…and those are sooo nice to wear!

1 Like

Ohh @Mercyun please don’t add to my pain! :cry:

I’m totally envious of your owning said item!

Enjoy!

Sorry!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey new here too!

Were gutted we were hoping to buy the easy on latex catsuit in a size M and went back on to buy it after seeing it and it was out of stock, later we found out it was discontinued too! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Hopefully someone on here has one they would sell!

Does anyone on here have this item in a M 8/10

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/fetish-catsuits/p/easy-on-latex-catsuit-with-bust-zips/a35675g65271.html

I always put some of the cock rings in my basket when it comes to special offers.
Then you go back and it either goes up in price or sells out.
The 50 shades cock ring was my biggest fail. I really wanted that one and it stopped …. For good. :sob:

1 Like

I had love eggs I my basket but they have sold out. Luckily they have others which have better reviews. Looking forward to going out and giving OH the controller

2 Likes

Not exactly the same but since i joined this forum i have seen people put links up for different toys that i would actually have been interested in trying only to find out they are out of stock or no longer available :sob:

Yup it’s happened once or twice in the past with me :sweat_smile: