LH Thrill / Covet Me Lingerie getting discontinued? :(

I was wishlist shopping and noticed that quite a number of LH lingerie sets / bras are getting discontinued, mostly from the Covet Me and Thrill Me range. I'm a little surprised (and sad!) since the reviews tend to be mostly positive (around 4.5 - 5 stars). One of the bras that I've been eyeing is already sold out in my size, sobs. I've overspent on sexy stuff this month but I have to try and scrap some funds together to get a hold of some of my favourites before they poof.

Hopefully this means that something better is coming. T_T I have to admit that I didn't expect that these would be discontinued since I thought they were doing really well! 

Maybe they are renewing the offer, apparently there are some big changes going on with the site at the moment and this may be one of them.

Will definitely be checking this out.

I have noticed that these collections are being discontinued and I am just as surprised and sad; particularly the Thrill Me range is absolutely incredible and I have not yet had a chance to buy that gorgeous babydoll set. Well, let's hope the stock lasts for a while...

And I hope that Lovehoney are about to introduce some brand new lingerie collections that will be just as amazing.

I too have noticed that some of the Lovehoney Lingerie range is being discontinued - I can only hope that these are being replaced with new designs! Would be nice to think that they would keep the range but just refresh them in new colours or fabrics, as they are really pretty :)

I'm super tempted to pick this up:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31044

Especially since the corresponding bra is sold out in my size already. It's on sale for such an amazing price too. :3 I want the Thrill Me Babydoll too, but that would bring me way over sexy times budget. Should have bought more lingerie instead of those kegel balls this month!

It could just be some styles are being discontinued to bring in new products to the collection or new lingerie collections

These ranges have been awesome, I've yet to review some of my items. If you haven't already get them, I'd recommend you snap them up as they are really flattering when on, especially the plus size range.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

These ranges have been awesome, I've yet to review some of my items. If you haven't already get them, I'd recommend you snap them up as they are really flattering when on, especially the plus size range.

Agree totally here the items are great and buy what you can while you can.

Even I missed out on this one, and I really wanted it. ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31047

I need to make am order earlier now as well! I wish there was a way to be notified when a wishlist item is on sale / being discontinued, etc.

I wish there was a way to be notified when a wishlist item is on sale / being discontinued, etc.

Same here!

I may put that on the suggestions thread... in between times I did go place an order earlier than I intended to but the covet me mesh babydoll is so different than anything else I have at a great price and I had been lusting after these gray hold ups forever... sucked back in again LOL

Briona87 wrote:

I wish there was a way to be notified when a wishlist item is on sale / being discontinued, etc.

Same here!

I put it on the suggestions thread. Also thinking that even a post on the "inside lovehoney" thread by a staff member if a category is going bye bye would be awesome.

I think I may have reviewed a few from that range not sure why they're being discontinued as the ones I have are great xx

The only issues i had with the range was that everything seemed to be made of see through materials, and the briefs were a low rise thong or backless/crotchless, but then that seems to be the norm for lingerie sets now. I think lingerie is sexier than wearing nothing, but at the same time i want to feel comfortable. Maybe i'm in the minority that would prefer my "sexy" underwear to not go up my bum nor have "access" holes in, and have it not be so low on my hips it barely contains my bum crack, but there never seems to be much to cover that demographic.

Now something made of a more substantial material (no lace, mesh etc) thats a fuller brief like a high leg, thats less "SEXY!" and more "sensssssssual" i'd definitely be on board with.

Hey VA, great to see you back,

I agree somewhat with the knickers. I prefer to add lace boyshorts to the lingerie, a g-string looks ridiculous on me!

I love the mesh fabrics and lace, as they give a glimpse of your body, whilst hiding your sins!

For sensual, I go with satin chemises and the new LH ones are gorgeous and sumptuous.

Recently got my hands on a couple of bits from the Thrill Me range, it's gorgeous! Sad to see it go

Hello, I'm part of the design team here at Lovehoney and I'm really happy to read your positive feedback on our Thrill Me and Covet Me ranges! It's true these are now being discontinued, but it's only to make room for exciting new ranges...so watch this space!

Our Lovehoney Lingerie will be more seasonal, meaning some ranges might only stay for one season, then new ranges will be introduced.

There have already been new additions for AW15 here- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/5488/ and there is more to come!

Please keep sending your feedback as this helps us design for you.

More new lingerie?? I am so excited! Heather you are feeding my lingerie addiction!