Anyone used energizer ultimate lithium in love egg?

Good afternoon Been looking at replacing the batteries in the love egg as the suppied ones were poor (no shock really) I've been looking at energiser ultimate lithium as they have them on sale at my local coop £2.30. has anyone had any experience of them? I've been told AAA lithium cells can be a bit sketchy but I'm not sure if that just a fear thing :/

From a branded company like that, no problem

From a branded company like that, no problem

I race little toy RC cars as a hobby (I'm not going to bore you with it!) and we only use rechargeable lithium batteries because they kick out some serious power, however in the cars they last maybe 3-4mins (1 race) and need charging again.

I'm not sure how they are going to do in a sex toy or what your going to do with this infomation but thought I'd share. If you do try one and you think it makes a difference, let us all know :)

Love Eggs eat batteries. I think it's to do with the remote always trying to connect to the toy. If you take the batteries out between use that can help them last a bit longer. 👍

Exactly what Mr Chimp says.

Remote control toys are always on 'standby' waiting for a signal from the remote controller so they tend to be very heavy on batteries.

Rechargeable toys are favourite followed by rechargeable batteries as the next best choice. Lithium rechargeable batteries are a good bit better than the older Nickel/Cadmium ones. They have a much longer life with no 'Memory Effect' to reduce their usefulness.

Thanks for your time guys. What I was more concerned about the fact that they are possibly primary cells. If memory serves me correctly they don't tend to have a very clean record unlike other lithium iron well known brand cells (eg 18650 rechargeable).