Batteries

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what brand of batteries you suggest work best...

Obviously i'd normally use duracell but with my toys i prefer to get a cheaper brand in bulk however these cheaper batteries don't work or fit well with some of my toys, so which brand do you suggest are best ?? xx

I recommend duracell, they leaked in my rabbit and killed it but they sent me a refund for the costs and a voucher for new batteries.

I usually use Sony. :) x

Lidl are meant to be very good

i use batteries out of a pound shop either rechargables if i don't manage to loose them or brands like Panasonic Kodak Polaroid depending on what's available i haven't had problems with them in my toys yet.

Anything from poundland, never had a problem :)

Thats where I got them from recently poundland, coz they come in bulk pack but i put them into my rabbit and the next day it kept cutting out, (I thought i'd over used my fav toy and ruined it :( ) but i took the batteries out and exchanged them with some duracell and it worked fine xx

I find you need energizer rechargeables get the highest rated miliamps eg 2000 and above , I put duracell ones in my wifes rabbit and on full rotation she could stop it while cumming with her kegal muscles , not so with the rechargeable energizers , they are expensive but worth it ,

I use the sony ones from poundland and I've never had a problem with them and they last forever. :)

For our sextoys we use duracell

Keep an on ebuyer.co.uk - I recently got 16 duracell for £3.96 there, and they often have offers.

We also have a stocl of the energizer rechargables as suggested by jeffngloria - we use these for digital equipment as they are proper good!

Also, Maplin do their own brand batteries in a 100 pack, which you can often pick up at £14.99, these batteries are really good in my experience (esp for kids toys)

You just need to check whether your buying alkaline or zinc batteries, alkaline are long life, anything else is just crap (and more likely to ruin your toy!)

We sell Duracell batteries at LH, but I'm sure many brands would do the trick!

Just make sure you never try to use rechargeable batteries as theya re slightly larger than the disposable ones and will get stuck in your vibrator!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Just make sure you never try to use rechargeable batteries as theya re slightly larger than the disposable ones and will get stuck in your vibrator!

That is excellent information Jess.

I won't go out and stock up on rechargables then....

Like some people have already mentioned poundland/world batteries are my go to as well, though my tip would be to always pick a recognisable bigger brand!
No point spending more money than necessary :D

- i'm hopeful that batteries will soon be a thing of the past thanks to usb charging!

I tend to use Duracell but often use tescos own as they're quite a lot cheaper! X

Duracell. I have tessted so many toys now, they never fall, but even other top brands have had trouble powering some toys, yet duracell always works and generally lasts a long time too.

I have energizer rechargeables and they're fine in all of my toys but I suppose they could get stuck in some toys, they're a great way to save money though and I rarely have to charge mine up.

http://www.ebuyer.com/503475-duracell-plus-aa-lr6-mn1500-alkaline-battery-mn1500b5x3

found this today

I use rechargeables from Maplin (they do a variety of different capacity ones for each size). I just check that they fit before forcing them in, but they fit all of our toys with no problem.

I love the idea of rechargable batteys , but sadly so far none that I have had live up to expectations

either dont last anywhere near as long at normal one or dont give the same power to your toys or gadgets .

Im afriad for me it has to be durracell , if you watch the isles at tescos and sainsburys there multi packs up 12 in a pack are on offer some time bogof some times three for the price of two

Rechargeables have capacity ratings. Make sure AA are 2500 or above and AAAs are 1000 or above. These ones are just as good as regular batteries.

There are also hybrid ones which will keep their charge like a regular battery (normal rechargeables lose charge slowly even if you don't use them). These are great, but are expensive.