Anyone's else's sex life just mostly anal?

Me and the OH were talking last night and I didn’t know she kept a diary about our sexlife and she started it when we found our kinks, think she got the idea from a book she was reading, a couple of things she noticed from looking back on it is our sexlife has reduced quite a lot over the last couple of years but not the quality, but the biggest thing she got from it was our sexlife is almost exclusively anal! When thought back ourselves it was quite obvious but we didn’t really think about until it was there in front of us,
We worked out the since we started doing anal over 95% of our sex has been anal sex, her poor pussy has well and truly gone in to retirement.
For her she gets more sensations from anal sex and her orgasms are almost guaranteed every time and very intense which for her is heaven for me it just looks and feels so good being in there and I love the look of pleasure on her face when we having anal and when she orgasms.
Anyone else exclusive anal addicts?

9 Likes

Not exclusively, but we do tend to do more anal than vaginal. My husband keeps a sex diary (always has), and last year, it was about 60/40 anal. Feels like this year is about the same.

6 Likes

Never done anal and I know the wife has not either. We have no plans to consider it either. Some things just don’t appeal but each to their own. f it suits you and your partner good for you and enjoy.

2 Likes

Interesting thread.
I’d guess we are 80/20 in favour of front door. But about 90% of the time bum play (plugs, rimming, fingers) is somehow involved.
Damn now I feel the need to record this. Until now I just note sexual “activity” in my period app.

4 Likes

Hey @Mrs.John, it’s a period tracker my OH uses as well, hers allows her to makes notes of sexual activity so she was noting down everything we was doing, so she used it as a sex diary which was quite eye opening.

2 Likes

Only started getting into anal the past year OH seems to prefer to concentrate on me as she doesn’t really get much out of me doing stuff with her arse though she does like to be rimmed. She gets very turned on rimming me and inserting her finger and using a prostate massager on me. She has never let me put my cock in anally. So I’d say we’re only about 5 - 10 per cent anal.

2 Likes

An interesting variation here. Since being permanently caged my sex life is mostly, but not exclusively, anal (plugs and pegging) and her sex life is almost entirely clitoral stimulation. PIV is now a rare occurrence.

1 Like

I’ve discovered in the last year that Mrs S enjoys a finger in her bottom after she’s drunk at least a bottle of wine. :wine_glass: She did have a go on me a few weeks ago after reading about prostate massage but I don’t think she’d really cut her nails short enough. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha good tip! Keeping a sex diary :rofl: mine would be like a tumbleweed falling out of it :sweat_smile:

To me it sounds like you’ve both cracked the code to your best pleasures so all the way with anal play!

5 Likes

I wish! :laughing:

2 Likes

Not at all.
We are just beginning our an journey, shall we say.
We’ve both had an with previous partners but upon a little research it wasn’t healthy. So we are doing it from scratch with each other on new journeys. My partner has done some dildo, butt play play on me and used a strap on a couple of times, I’ve put a butt plug and disco in hers but not had the chance if more than the tip of my pebis in her bottom.
But we’ll get there, time and patience

3 Likes

er, yeah - I do dudes
:grin:

4 Likes

I’d guess we are on 50/50, most of the time during piv, bum play is involved with rimming, buttplugs and fingers. But it really depends from time tot time some months we have lots of piv sex and other times I is lots of anal where I am on the recieving end either getting pegged, fisted or having all ny toys used on me.

5 Likes