Wand advice

Hello.
Im looking to get my wife her first vibrating wand. We are not new to toys and have a good collection but would like to try something new.
Any advice on a good product you can recommend?

3 Likes

Great starter one, we love it

2 Likes

I bought one off lovehoney a while back they are a fantastic bit of fun in the bed room i would definitely recommend one for both of you, you can both climax with a wand i love to use it with my partner or on your own . For what they cost well worth investing in one to keep in the top draw​:blush:

Depends what you want?
Things to consider:

• power/intensity/patterns?
  • Battery?
  • Rechargeable?
  • Mains powered?
  • For solo or couple use?
  • Budget?
  • discretion/noise?
  • size/weight?
  • material?
  • ease of cleaning?
  • accessibility - light up buttons/tactile buttons/scroll wheel?
  • travel lock?

Rechargeable faves:

• Oriel Rocks Off - magnetic rechargeable, 2 buttons, selection of patterns and constant speeds, splashproof, silicone, moderate size, light, bendable head.
  • LH mini wands - rechargeable, mini, 3 buttons, various speeds and patterns.

Small battery faves:

• tracey cox wand - battery use, silicone, powerful for it’s small size.

For something more powerful and mains powered I recommend:

• Doxy - powerful, for experienced wand users or power queens/kings, substantial weight, significant volume (to be expected for it’s power), 3 buttons, constant speeds and some have 1 pattern.
  • LH mains powered - light than Doxy, still significant volume due to power. Some have scroll wheel for changing of intensity.
3 Likes

I have the mantric wand, which is very nice but if you want something really powerful, mains powered is the way to go. If you get on with other mantric toys though it has a similar frequency to its vibrations and is incredibly quiet for a wand. It is not the strength of the mains ones though.

The tracy cox wand is nice, and i do like the squishy ness of it, but its not massively powerful in my opinion and isnt as rumbly as id like so its not the best option is you want something strong.

The lovehoney mains wand is excellent in many ways, Definetly powerful and the scroll wheel is really useful and makes changing the intensity very intuitive. It has a nice power range, but i found it a tad buzzy up the top end of the intensity. Its not a lot, but im very sensitive to buzzy vibes so it means i struggle to cum on the top intensities with it.

Lots of people swear by doxys, they are apparently very strong.

2 Likes

We have the LH mains powered wand. Yes find this to be very good and would recommend.

1 Like

I have the Lovehoney wand really good value.
Good points
Extra long lead
Easy to clean
Scroll wheel to increase power level
Makes me climax every time even on the lowest settings

Bad points
Little bit noisy
Can feel heavy

Overall experience is a great toy for the money

1 Like