Wand Comparison

Hi, Partner is addicted to the LH wand... Just seen that the smaller rechargable wand is on offer today - Anyone know how they compare ?

She finds the plug in wand a little noisy these days but I suspect that might partly be overuse.

Just worried that she might find the rechargable one a little bit of a let down power wise ?

Hey Hound, I can totally understand why you would think this would be a let down... USB and smaller? But I can honestly tell you this little fella has a lot of punch in a small package, it’s also more of a light buzz sound than a rumble that comes from the motor on the the larger one.

If she enjoys the LH wand then I would definitely recommend buying the rechargeable one, as the head on the smaller body is probably 1/2 the size it’s actually really good at pin pointing exactly where you need it. She won’t be let down I can assure you! And it’s an absolute bargain today ☺️

Thanks for the comments. As you say , it;s a bargain today so got to be worth a go,

Is definitely worth getting. It's much smaller than the regular wand and much more versatile as it can be used alongside other toys.

It's my wife's go-to favourite clit toy.

Don't forget the extra 20% off if you buy two lovehoney toys.

Do the wand attachments fit the mini wands or are they only for the standard ones?

Lady Moonstone wrote:

Do the wand attachments fit the mini wands or are they only for the standard ones?

Sorry, the head size is much smaller so the wand attachments won't fit.