head of invisible nippling

Does someone at LH have the fantastic job of head of invisible nippling?! Just wondered who makes sure all lingerie models have no visible nipples! What a great job! ;-)

That is without doubt one of the strangest thread titles i have ever seen, certainly made me look

Good point though... or not in the case of the disappearing nipples

illumine wrote:

perhaps lingerie models have their nipples cut off as soon as they sign up for the job?

Ouch ouch ouch!!!

So wrong!

Great thread title tough, so made me look too. :)

Edit: I never understood why nipples are wrong, everyone has them.

Noon wrote:

So wrong!

Me neither. I guess its indecent exposure on a woman but not on a man.
Perhaps because womens nipples are much better

Hahaha... I agree with illumine... Perhaps they have them cut off. (I can't quote because my text box is weird.)

nipped in the bud....yes, ouchee.

I think they look amazing, have you seen the bras with fake sewed in Nipples?? very sexy :)

I suspect she would staple your tender parts to a wall before laughing like a maniac! lol

Miss Behaviour wrote:

I think they look amazing, have you seen the bras with fake sewed in Nipples?? very sexy :)

That reminds me of the SATC episode where Samantha had big fake stick-on nipples

Noon wrote:

So wrong!

I think women breast are viewed more eroticaly than guys, so visible nipple is something not tolerated on a woman? As women had always more restricted dress codes and it was required to hide as much as possible until relatively recently. Just a thought.

Trying to figure out the content of this thread from the title alone was an ordeal

I don't think I could handle the job, I find the no-nipple thing rather freaky.

illumine wrote:

i find male nipples erotic. just cant stop drooling over the guys in the male lingerie section! maybe they should get the snip too

illumine, I am with you 100% on this! My lover has a pierced nipple and I just love it, it´s so sexy, I love playing with it with my tongue, no no snipped nipples :(((( We need a Nipple campaign.

Joy is head of invisible nippling!

To comply with Google, there musn't be any nipples but you can't star them out.

A lot of the models actually wear fleshtone pasties so there's no nipple there in the first place. However, Joy reliably informs me it's easy to invisify (it's a word) a true nipple rather than a fleshtone nipple cover.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-joy/ is head of invisible nippling!

To comply with Google, there musn't be any nipples but you can't star them out.

A lot of the models actually wear fleshtone pasties so there's no nipple there in the first place. However, Joy reliably informs me it's easy to invisify (it's a word) a true nipple rather than a fleshtone nipple cover.

You are doing a great job Joy!

So you have to invisify nipple pasties as well?

illumine wrote:

perhaps lingerie models have their nipples cut off as soon as they sign up for the job?

This made me cross my arms protectively and whimper slightly...

cheer_up wrote:

illumine wrote:

This made me cross my arms protectively and whimper slightly...

And me!