Are pubes making a comeback?

As long as you, and your partner, are happy with your downstairs styling it's no one elses business - at least that's how I look at it :)

My Oh shaves every hair off his entire body, mainly for competition purposes but I love it ! I also shave completely because I like it. . . and so does he !

drurysl02 wrote:

Like I say, Internet sucks for expressing personal opinions of things as its so easily taken out of context.

I know people who shame others on their preference In the outer world! each to their own I say! <3

Exactly - "each to their own" - that's how I feel too. What's right for me is not necessarily right for you, and vice versa.

I stopped trimming and shaving for a while and me and my husband used to joke about my " 70's look " but now I keep it trimmed short( as does he) I can't be bothered with all the shaving malarky and stubble. I must admit that on the occasions that I have shaved it all off in the past I love the super sensitive feel of everything that it gives but I'd have to do it every couple of days to maintain it and it's just too much hassle.

I find that just by keeping it very short we both avoid that horrible gagging on a stray pube situation!

Nope.... While I don't mind a bush and some if kept trim are very nice to look at and a turn on, personally I will always rather a clean shaved lady part.

Similarly I always keep my bits trimmed and tidy, I used to see friends changing and I'd be like dude that is terrible, but they're openly admit they're just too lazy or think it's "gay". I'd always tell them that my wife always says that she loves giving me head because I keep it trimmed..... you should see how many are now starting trim.

News on me ... wont b something ill b taking part of, ive been shaving since it started growing I hate hair, I have to say I do occasionally leave it until next visit of my bf so at most gets left about 7 days, if I havent got any razors then I well trim. Im too much of a wimp to wax

But each to there own if this is the current fashion then im sure people will all follow, i was a teen in a time when it was more acceptable to shave it all off n some how this has stuck with me

Was just discussing it with wife and she laughed and said "well you better love it because her laser doesn't really grown back"

mysteron wrote:

Its like fashion, trends change. For instance I have suddenly become trendy by sporting a beard although I have had one for the last 4 years.

IIRC correctly Dakota Johnson had a full bush in FSOG.

Apparently that was a pube wig lol :) i like a front triangle, its the lips that infuriate me >:( i want those smooth, but theyre the hardest bit to shave. I only have a groom like once a week or fortnight

My partner prefers me unshaven personally i prefer it shaved. Hes got his own way at the moment, as i cant see down there at all due to being pregnant. I hate to think what it looks like!

YummyMummy15 wrote:

My partner prefers me unshaven personally i prefer it shaved. Hes got his own way at the moment, as i cant see down there at all due to being pregnant. I hate to think what it looks like!

Lol, I can relate. I have 1 week until my due date and I have begged my hubby on occasion to help me out with that but he refuses, so it's been guesswork lol.

innocent-fun wrote:

YummyMummy15 wrote:

Lol, I can relate. I have 1 week until my due date and I have begged my hubby on occasion to help me out with that but he refuses, so it's been guesswork lol.

Im just scared of cutting myself, and making it look worse than it already is lol

I love it hairy down there.

I an totally natural. I get really bad razor rash no matter what i do. And i don't like looking like a10 year old girl. There is hair there for a reason. I will trim it a little if i need to wear a bikini.

I'm in my 20s and only waxed my bikini line until a couple of months ago when I decided to try an extended bikini wax which I hated, and am now in the process of growing back! It's more hygienic to have hair down there, and personally I think it's sexier. My OH gives me a lot of oral sex and I've never had complaints about hairs coming out, I really can't imagine anyone shedding that much?! I don't know if it's fashionable but I've heard less bad comments about unshaven girls in the last year or so, and feel like there is less pressure now than there used to be to get rid of hair down there, which can only be a good thing!

When we were growing up, the older lads used to tell us 'No ball games if there aint no grass on the pitch!' So a compleatly bald mound just don't look right, a bit too pre pubesent.

I like a bit of pube topiary, it can be a plain landing strip, a triangle or heart shape. In fact anything, but take some intrest in your pubes and someone else will take intrest in them to.

innocent-fun wrote:

[I think that's] Gross. I keep it shaved, makes things easier/less messy. I think I'll leave that new trend to the younger girls.

Definitely agree.. cant bear female body hair actually the thought makes me gag.. no offense intended for those that have hair as Its my hang up not yours xx

My boyfriend said today in the heat of passion that he loves my pubes - I'm surprised! I always thought he'd prefer a completely shaved/bald mound. I did do that once for some schoolgirl dress-up and roleplay and he didn't comment on it, so I guess he prefers me with hair!? I'm currently just neatly trimmed and shaped into your average triangle...

Yep, times are a-changing in regards to pubic hair, but everything goes through stages, am I right? :)

LibraLover I totally agree :) I've also heard that it's more hygienic, I think it's a complete misconception that having pubic hair is dirty or unclean. Besides, nobody ever seems to say that about men!

My partner complimented me out the blue on my pubic hair tonight, it was quite nice! I prefer the feeling of being clean shaven because it's so smooth, but I don't like the way it looks and it just feels horrible the next day when the stubble starts to grow, so it's not worth it for me. Also the shaving rashes... I'm sure having hair is sexier than those! :p

I shower right after using the toilet so hygiene isn't an issue for me, however disability makes it very difficult and painful twisting about to shave, and pretty much every folicle becomes a whitehead when i do. The difficulty to do so and the sheer irritation afterwards mean it's something i've tried on occasion but not been able to keep up with for more than a week or so before i give up. I do prefer to trim and keep shorter but unless a partner had a serious disliking of pubic hair i don't intent to ever go bald, i don't personally like the look anyway, all seems a bit pr pubescent to me, plus i have scars from acne i used to get in my groin area that look like burns, so bald isn't attractive on me anyway.

As for my "preference" on a partner, as long as they practice good hygiene i really don't care whether its a bush, trimmed, shaved or rainbow dyed with baubles tied in it.

not in our house lol

I feel that a trim here and there doesn't hurt but to be honest, living the single life doesn't really encourage manscaping all that much.

Life and let live I say!