The pubes must go!

I saw a post on here about going hairy for the winter months so me and my boyfriend decided to give it a go. I've shaved for ages, and my boyfriend hasn't seen me with pubes before and he's shaved it all since last year. We both haven't shaved anything downstairs for 3 months now and both have some good bushes going on at the moment. I would let mine grow out some more but he's said it is more comfortable for him without so tomorrow we are going to shave each other and both going back smooth!

I always have to shave can't stand hair down there makes me feel dirty even in winter I don't have hair down below lol x

I wabt to go bare but the only times ive tried it have resulted in hundreds of tiny white heads and an unbearable itch.

could never go back to a bush, was never a fan of the 70s lol

VirginAngel I would suggest shaving in the bath/shower with a sensitive shower gel now a shaving gel/foam. The itch is going to happen when regrow that’s happens but the more you shave the more you get used to it and the less it happens. I’ve just switched to waxing and it’s so much better!

VirginAngel wrote:

I wabt to go bare but the only times ive tried it have resulted in hundreds of tiny white heads and an unbearable itch.

Nope my skin doesnt take well to shaving either. Waxing?

I always keep shaved. Can't have the OH getting a mouthful of pubes while giving oral, same applies to her.

Have not shaved my bush mynOH loves it growing like ivy

I need a trim. I've got proper yeti bollocks at the moment.

Ian Chimp wrote:

What?! You mean you think they exist, but you've never actually seen them :-D

KinkyMira wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

What?! You mean you think they exist, but you've never actually seen them :-D

I thought I saw them once. Only fleetingly out of the corner of my eye, but from that moment on I was convinced and have spent my entire life searching for them ever since. #TheTruthIsInThere

VirginAngel wrote:

Have you tried just a lady shave, there is no way I would put a razor to my privates. I tried it before and ended up in a sore mess 😂 wasnt very attractive. The lady shave still gets its very short and neat. So your not totally bald. It shouldn't give you at rash at all.

Blimey, hair makes me scratch and itch like crazy now that I am so used to going bare..... couldn't imagine going back to hairy....

I haven't had sex since July and have subsequently let myself go down there, but I really don't like it being all wild. Need to shave or veet it all off but tbh might be lazy for a couple more weeks before I move house and can get some actual action again.

I used to always shave, hated having hair but my partner now asked me to grow it a little bit and now i love it! Its less maintenance. I just trim every 2 weeks or so!

I wax/ epilate it. Lasts much longer and you don’t get that painful rash or anything. Especially when you both shave it can end up like having a piece of sandpaper between the two of you 😬 I’ve tried growing it before but it grosses me out; I do it for me rather than the OH

Mrs kinky will only play when im completely shaved and i prefer it when she is fully shaved. However my ex prefered it when i had a massive bush around my cock. Said i was more manly that way. Each to their own i guess

I’m keeping my bush for the winter just to see how thick it will grow. Husband loves it as he has never seen it before. He particularly likes my under arm hair and gives it particular attention during foreplay. It will all come off at the end of the winter though, as the summer warmth needs smoothness. 😂 no doubt the change will be exciting for my man.

We are definitely in the smooth fan club!

Me and my husband have both been smooth for year, once he shaved his off he found he much preferred it. He shaved for a few years but now we both go together to get a downstairs wax.