Are some F vibes good for prostate?

I’m looking at all the different app controlled vibes for getting that sweet P spot and I’m wondering whether anatomy allows for some of the female toys to work as there are some interesting shapes.
Obviously a we-vibe vector is specifically made for P spot play and I can see that stuff like Lovense Lush wouldn’t have a problem either but has anyone tried anything like the we-vibe chorus in the rear? The chorus is obviously meant to go somewhere else but it looks like it’d be a snug fit in the rear.
Tips?

2 Likes

Unless it has a flared base I’d look to avoid as there’s a risk of it getting stuck and needing removal by doctors.

The Vector isn’t flared, it more uses body shape to ensure it stays where it is. It would be extremely difficult (and painful I’d imagine) to lose a we-vibe vector up there.
I already have a vector though and wanted to try something else. Shape wise the other products seem interesting so was curious

[Edit]
Suppose that actually rules out the Lush 3 doesn’t it

I have been playing with anal and prostrate toys for some time and recently bought a WeVibe lush 2 and can not imagine losing it . I have spent considerable money on multiple prostrate massagers and the Lush 2 puts them to shame ( at least for me ) . The biggest difference is I can walk around and be active and it stays in . I can do naked housework with no worries . My wife enjoys taking control with her phone while I am on the treadmill and playing with different patterns and intensities . Not one of my prostrate massagers will stay in for any kind of movement . The small control end tucks in underwear nicely and is flexible . It has also surpassed the others with the best prostrate orgasm ever ( which I just happened to catch on video ) . I would love to get back the extensive amount of money I spent on those other units . Also great battery life . It will be a while before we get to try the over the internet controls , but looking forward to it .

2 Likes

That actually sounds great! Knowing it stays in without issue will be a key selling point so this is what I wanted to hear

Usually the base is the main thing to look for in an anal toy as don’t want any oops moments! But admittedly I’ve used many things in the past what aren’t meant for that area and discovered a most pleasant result so if your willing to take the risks then no harm in experimenting :wink:

I got this as a surprise for my wife a while back:

She informed me that the only thing she liked up there was me, so I decided to try it. It’s now my standard. Hasn’t gotten me off yet, but it feels really good.