We-Vibe Chorus for Anal?

I’ve been thinking about getting some multi use toys that are good for different areas (vaginal and/or anal).

Does anyone own the We-Vibe Chorus and know if it is also good at staying in place for anal use while also being able to stimulate?

1 Like

I do own one, but can’t say I’ve ever felt the urge to stick it up my bum mainly because I don’t swap between using toys for V and A use (for obvious reasons).
Having said that, I see no reason why it couldn’t be used anally, but what would you do with the bit that usually sits on your clit? I doubt it would reach from an anal positioning.

1 Like

For me it’d be used vaginally only (no mixing obviously) but for my partner it’d be anal with the hopes that the dangly bit can rest on his perenium part. It’s a lot cheaper and sometimes a little easier to get toys that have a sort of His & Hers aspect to it

1 Like

In theory you could use it anally, especially as it can be adjusted and holds its position (so the dangly bit won’t actually dangle).

As a stand alone toy it would be ok as the vibration is pretty strong and rumbly so even if it doesn’t quite physically touch the prostate, the vibration should still spread enough to reach it. I’m not sure it would be all that comfortable to use it during anal penetration though (which it doesn’t sound like you want to do anyway).

Both parts have ridges on the inside which wouldn’t necessarily be a problem but worth noting. Also, my instinct would have been to insert the larger part (the bit that would normally go on the clitoris) but there is the charging connection, raised We Vibe logo and the power button on that part which may not feel great (also you don’t want to damage the charging part). I’d also question how well the remote would connect with the toy if you inserted it that way.

I’m not sure I’d recommend it for someone specifically looking for an anal toy, but if you are happy to buy it and use it for its designed purpose regardless, then experimenting with it wouldn’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

I have a Chorus, but I genuinely have no idea if it’d make a good bum toy. :slightly_smiling_face:

But there is a new LH x We-Vibe collaboration that isn’t app controlled, but it is a chunk cheaper. I don’t have this one, so I can’t say if it’s exactly the same just without the app, but I thought it worth mentioning. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t trust it as an anal toy, but can understand why you would want to. We-vibe are one of the rumbliest toys on the market which I’m sure would feel great anally.

Stupid question but what about a We-Vibe Vector for him? I know you’re trying to cut the cost a bit but if you’re not going to be mixing you’re going to need two toys anyway.

If you are going to mix you could use a condom on the toy when used anally. We-Vibe toys are easy to clean and you can sterilise them but I’d still be using a condom if they’re going to be used like that.