Are these offers gone for good

Its cutting that these offers arent here anymore - DOTW and especially dissapointing these deals are gone - 3 for £50 & 3 for £75 offers. The 3 for X was great as it saved folk a fortune in buying them singular.

Also, if they are gone for good, will there be new deals replacing them?
Thanks 💖xx

I think I recall seeing a tweet from the Lovehoney Twitter that said they were looking into other avenues, so I don't think they'll be back soon. There's always new deals around so I'm sure they'll be replaced with something fresher :) x

They are currently no longer running but... 

Please look out for what the future will bring ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

For now we have many email offers and some onsite too :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

iam gutted about DOTW was awesome getting that freebie quite often i bought things just because of that offer ..that and the fact the postage has gone up and there just doesnt seem to be as many deals about means i will probably only order if iam getting something big! to be fair though after being here a year and going order mad, there isnt much i need or want now apart from the new lingere and luxury toys now and they need to be saved up for xx

Have to say that 20% off the awful Durex lubes is hardly a replacement for losing many of the 3 for offers,how long before they all go ?

Onlyones wrote:

Have to say that 20% off the awful Durex lubes is hardly a replacement for losing many of the 3 for offers,how long before they all go ?

Lovehoney Lubes are 3 for £10... at least some of them are, I'm pretty sure. I've got three peppermint lubes sitting in my basket for a tenner and I'm very happy with it :D

Ooh I didn't see the lube offer, is it flavoured lubes? I could do with stocking up on those!

NatandTom it's the Lovehoney flavoured lubes that are 3 for £10

Thanks, will add them to my next order list!

Shadow Collector wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Lovehoney Lubes are 3 for £10... at least some of them are, I'm pretty sure. I've got three peppermint lubes sitting in my basket for a tenner and I'm very happy with it :D

The Lovehoney lubes we have tried have all been pretty good,I was referring to the offer on the Special Offer page Leanne linked to.

Onlyones wrote:

Sorry for the confusion , they are not in replacement of those offers.

We did these type of offers before. I just linked the latest ones. 

Watch this space for future offers too 

I think it's impressive these offers were on for as long as they were. Most companys wouldn't offer such good deals for such a long time :)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

They are currently no longer running but...

Please look out for what the future will bring ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For now we have many email offers and some onsite too :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

The future sounds bright for more great offers from my fav company 😄 looking forward to seeing what the future brings 😀 💖xx