Are these things really safe?

Hi all, just wondering what peoples views are on the extra large anal toys that are for sale on lovehoney. I really enjoy anal play and have a variety of toys of different shapes and sizes but I could never imagine using this for example:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31848

Would it really be safe to put something that large inside? I know that you can build up to things but surely that would loosen everything up over time!!

Would love to find out your views and especially hear from someone who uses toys this large.

Thanks

I'm sure it's safe if you know what you're doing and if you've built up to it with a lot of anal play over a long period of time - I certainly couldn't take your example if I tried at the moment and I don't think that appeals to me, but I've definitely seen it done with things much bigger than that. It's safe as long as you educate yourself about it and understand what you're doing.

Personally don't see the appeal of something that big myself, I like smaller butt plugs that don't get in the way so much and I'd like to keep my cute butt as it is, so stretching doesn't appeal to me either, but I did look into it a few years ago out of sheer curiosity. The world is a weird place and humans love putting things in holes.

I agree about building up to it.

I started anal play years ago and never dreamed that I would be using the size toys I have now.

But there is no way I could take that...at the moment ;)

Lofty 87 wrote:

Hi all, just wondering what peoples views are on the extra large anal toys that are for sale on lovehoney. I really enjoy anal play and have a variety of toys of different shapes and sizes but I could never imagine using this for example:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31848

Would it really be safe to put something that large inside? I know that you can build up to things but surely that would loosen everything up over time!!

Would love to find out your views and especially hear from someone who uses toys this large.

Thanks

I'm sure that if you consulted the Almighty Google you could find video evidence that it can be done. However I think you would stand a good chance of injuring yourself if you say slipped whilst inserting or hadnt built up to it properly. Personally I can't see me ever wanting something like that in me.

It wouldn't be for me personally. I would say it would be quite easy to cause injury using this but i don't really know. Your example brought tears to my eyes just looking at it lol

Building up, lubricant, relaxation, confidence, and good pelvic floor muscles are key. The anau and rectum will stretch back to size, and as long as you learn your pace you shouldn't cause damage. I've know subs use bigger items than sold here, and they haven't had any issues in the long run due to taking the steps stated.

I personally wouldn't want anything that large but as someone who has witnessed an anal fisting scene, you'd be amazed how much you can get up there if you're properly prepared and lubed up.

I think it's more to do with how safe you and relevant partners are with the toys.

Listen to your body and take it slow

I think it depends on the person's anatomy and how experienced they are. There is not a chance in hell I could use something that large (at least not now!) but perhaps if I actually got into stretching I could. I don't think my anus is that stretchy though.

Safe and lovely. Like others have said, it takes years to build up to something that big.

Warming up, enjoyment, gradual increases, lube, occasional breaks and responding to your body's reactions are key x

Safe and very enjoyable. I've used anal toys for years and now the bigger the better. This one is my fave at the moment: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27290

Like Jackjohn says, warm up with smaller toys, use plenty of lube and listen to your body. Your anus will go back to normal size so no problems afterwards.

For me, no that wouldnt be safe at all, it would kill me if i could get it in.

But as long as you build up slowly and are relaxed and keep toys clean etc. Your ok :)

So long as you use lots and lots of a good lube, and a lot of prep work, using fingers and either dildos or butt plugs increasing in size gradually, over time you should be able to accommodate the larger plugs.
We find lube and fingers, I mean starting at 1 going up to 5, and if possible a fist, you should be able to take anything.
The main advice is Lots and Lots of Good Lube, and Relax .

I've tried but can never get my fist in, I know it would fit, wrong angle I expect.

With regards to the toy yes it would fit and feel lovely

Wow, thanks so much for the responses. I love the feeling of fullness so maybe I could build up.

When experimenting with Anal play you have to take things slow, build up in size and slowly adjust to each size. I imagine with time and lots of lube it would definitely be possible, however I fail to see how it can not cause damage or atleast long term issues - in regards to tightness or incontinence.

I love Anal play, but I definitely dont have the balls to go this far with it :p but different strokes for different folks.

definately eye watering the size of that toy, biggest i've gone to is 7", but looking to go further.

it takes time to build up, but even so it would take one mightly long session to get up anywhere near that. the fantasy of such a toy is amazing, but the reality is a bit much for me

think a nice warm bath and then lots of lube before you use that toy lol :)

Yes as long as you're safe and build up slowly. But even if you do hurt yourself it'll probably just be an anal fissure and those heal in like a week - people can even get them from big poops.

You can stretch your butt big enough to fit an entire arm in to the elbow - and I'm not talking a skinny arm!

Just use lots of lube if you plan on trying anything big and work your way up to it slowly!

Lupina wrote:

Yes as long as you're safe and build up slowly. But even if you do hurt yourself it'll probably just be an anal fissure and those heal in like a week - people can even get them from big poops.

You can stretch your butt big enough to fit an entire arm in to the elbow - and I'm not talking a skinny arm!

Just use lots of lube if you plan on trying anything big and work your way up to it slowly!

thanks for the heads up! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)