Are we using it right?

Have recently purchased a rabbit and we used it for the first time this evening. We played with it for about 30 mins and although she nearly got to coming she didn't. When I asked her what she thought of the rabbit she just replied it was alright!! As she nearly got there I would like some tips on how we should use it so she can climax with it. Luckily she did come when she sat on my face but I would like to help pleasure her with the rabbit as another part of our love making.

I would encourage her to use it alone too. Once she knows what works she can show you. Randomly my Husband never fails to make me orgasm oral, fingers or PIV - but I only really get off with my rabbit alone. It's fun to use toys together but it doesn't always get the end result.

I agree with the above post. Let her use the toy solo so that she can work out exactly how best to use it then she will be able to show and tell you exactly what she likes.

Agree with above responses. If she still can’t come on her own, then her anatomy could be playing a role as rabbits don’t suit every women and their body.

Ok so alone seems to be the majority suggestion. You know me not conforming.

So why not use a blindfold? It focuses the body and mind on the sensation of touch as sight is debilitated. Play with her slowly, gently stroking her with the rabbit. Caress her nipples, num the rabbit down her body from chest to crotch, slowly and with rabbit on slow vibrate. Then tease her gently until she wants more then allow her the full rabbit experience. She will be in extacy

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok so alone seems to be the majority suggestion. You know me not conforming.

So why not use a blindfold? It focuses the body and mind on the sensation of touch as sight is debilitated. Play with her slowly, gently stroking her with the rabbit. Caress her nipples, num the rabbit down her body from chest to crotch, slowly and with rabbit on slow vibrate. Then tease her gently until she wants more then allow her the full rabbit experience. She will be in extacy

THIS. Some toys that I feel don't work when I'm using them by myself...if I use them with someone and knock out my vision, the feelings are way more intense!

Good point from EmmaC. Women's anatomies vary, so one rabbit can't possibly suit eveyone. It might just be that it is not the one for her.

She may have more success using it solo, but if you make any future purchases I's suggest a separate clit vibe (bullet, classic vibrator etc) and a separate insertable (g-spot vibe, dildo, glass etc). Makes for an experience much more tailored to the individual, and offers more diversity too.

Thank you all for your advice. Looking forward to putting some of them in to practice next weekend😊