Are womanizers really worth it???

So I used to think billets etc whereby for me till I tried the fifty shades freed bullet. I think I hit the ceiling a few times the first time lol. I tried the fifty shades darker clitoral vibrator and it did absolutely nothing for me. Like nada not even heightened etc. I’d love to try a suction toy but I just don’t know if I can justify the cost if like the fifty shades it does nothing for me.

Is it feasible to tell the kids xmas is cancelled and treat myself instead 😂?

I’ve been we had luck with a rabbit before either but I have 2 of the happy Rabbits and the both worked amazingly.

I think I would just like something that is not vibratorish if that makes sense?

Gosh my typos are atrocious on this lol. *bullets were not for me until ... *I’d had no luck with rabbit before ..:

Was the fifty shades darker a pebble shape? They haven't done a great deal for us (shape wise) with a bullet you get more precision stimulation. Suction toy wise we have 3, Lelo Sona, Lelo Sona cruise and the Starlet. In all honesty they don't come out all that much after the first couple of weeks ( for us anyway) they are great and they do work but they are like power tools. If you want a longer, edging, slow build up it's not good. But if you are looking for a jack hammer that is going to stimulated your clit straight away and have you grasping for the sheets in just a few moments then they are for you. The starlet only has a couple of settings and no patterns... it's pretty basic. That being said it bloody does the job. The Sona has a little more about it, more settings, waterproof and patterns. What I would say is that the stimulation takes little getting used too and you may have to try a few attempts before it works.

You need a Lelo Sona Cruise

oh my god YES mine makes me cum every time without fail

Penny26 wrote:

You need a Lelo Sona Cruise

I've got this one and it is a completely different feeling from normal clit vibes. Having said that, I fell foul of my sky-high expectations with it to begin with. Not sure it would be my first choice vibe under normal circumstances, more of a 'treat' vibe (oh my goodness how induldged does that sound), and I did manage through blind luck to get it for a very good deal. Would I part wth £100 for it? Not sure.

I've had a Sona, a few Womanizers, a Satisfyer and a recently deceased Clitorizer - I'm honestly not bragging, I just love them and have managed to wear a few out.

Well, all except the Sona. For some reason, it just takes absolutely ages to draw an orgasm out of me, which frustrates me as with the others I'm done and dusted and going back for more in under a minute. Can't ever see me wearing the Sona out!

They're all similar in sensation to me (even the Sona - sort of), so it's a matter of preference and budget.

I recently exchanged the Fifty Shades Freed one for a Starlet as it did nothing for me (though it might have been faulty). I didn't want to get stuck with another Sona-like disappointment so got the Starlet to use when away from home.

I'm a bit gutted as the Fifty Shades and the Sona are lovely toys and feel a much better quality and so much nicer than the Womanizer or the Satisfyers in the hand (though I haven't tried the Womanizer Premium...yet!). But it's what they do between the sheets that's the most important thing.

K&C yeah it was the pebble one I was really disappointed. I need to send it bAck tomorrow been meaning to for a few days now but not been well. To be honest I do want something that will give me a quick intense orgasm. I’m not really into solo play much at the moment (trying to get over years of teachings lol). But if I’m alone and that need takes me or my H is asleep as he often does fall asleep early due to early riser I need something that can get me to the point. I find most vibes take a bit of time. Oh well here’s hoping Santa is reading this lol

Fun&Funky wrote:

K&C yeah it was the pebble one I was really disappointed. I need to send it bAck tomorrow been meaning to for a few days now but not been well. To be honest I do want something that will give me a quick intense orgasm. I’m not really into solo play much at the moment (trying to get over years of teachings lol). But if I’m alone and that need takes me or my H is asleep as he often does fall asleep early due to early riser I need something that can get me to the point. I find most vibes take a bit of time. Oh well here’s hoping Santa is reading this lol

Ahh that makes sense with it being the pebble. Mrs K&C really enjoys the pebble shaped stimulator but only as a warm up. They are too broad in their stimulation to really get her over the edge.

It’s a complete different sensation to a standard bullet or clit vibe, the suction and vibrations are a recipe for intense orgasm and plenty of friends have thanked me for pointing them in the direction of womanizer ☺️. Totally worth the money and cancelling Christmas 😂

Okies Christmas cancelled 😂 Im sure the kids won’t mind 😂

It's been an expensive tester for us. My wife purchased one several years ago and it has barely been used. She finds it to be a slow burner and though it gives a satisfying orgasm, she doesn't really have time for it. For solo play she would prefer an intense, quick fix with a wand or rabbit (clitoral vibration).

Mrs Chimp really enjoys her suction toys. The Sona Cruise is top of the charts still this week but her Womanizer Classic is still considered an excellent toy. They do require a bit of practise to get just so, and they don't naturally lend themselves to being couples toys as they need to be left in place to do their thing (so no jostling), but they're great for a lazy weeknight hand job (or solo play if she's feeling selfish 🙂).

For me, 100% yes. If you don’t like direct clitoral stimulation however, it might not be for you. If you’re not sure, I’d recommend trying the Satisfyer 1 first before splurging on one of the more expensive models.

I’ve heard mixed reviews on the Fiffy Shades model - it has a very thin nozzle so it does not seem to provide a strong seal to allow the sensations to come through, the Womanizers and Satisfyers of the world use thicker silicone around the tip. I’ve tried a lot of these suction toys and they absolutely tick the boxes for me - definitely worth a try if clit stimulation is your thing!

I'm absolutely LOVING mine right now! I so recommend them xx

I couldn't justify spending all that money on one Womanizer without knowing if I'd enjoy it or not so I got a couple of Satisfyers instead. I got the Penguin and the Pro Traveler. They took some getting used to but I got the hang of the new sensation with practice. I love my Pro Traveler and I can climax in under a minute with it but the Penguin is so-so for me. I think it just depends on the model you get. They didn't cost too much so I'm happy with them but I don't know if I'd spend over £100 for a clit sucker as I still like standard clitoral vibrators and I will use these more often than my Satisfyers.

Have just written a review.

I consider myself very much a clit girl but it's a no for me.

Review should be up tomorrow hopefully xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

That's such a shame. We've just got our sticky paws on the Premium model and it really is a lovely toy (and the Smart Silence function is a thing of magic 🙂).

I read your review this morning (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40150&reviewid=252014#customer reviews) and I thought maybe you may have over-stimulated yourself with it? Mrs Chimp found that even though it feels quite gentle on the lower settings it's actually easy to underestimate it and then go too high too fast to compensate. Obviously there's also a good chance it's simply not for you, but I thought I'd mention it just in case there was some way you could feel the full benefit from it. 🙂

Have you considered warming up with a favourite toy first and then using it on a low setting to see how that feels? Like I say, it may not be for you but hopefully you've not written it off quite yet as it's a fantastic toy if you can get it working for you.

Ian Chimp wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

That's such a shame. We've just got our sticky paws on the Premium model and it really is a lovely toy (and the Smart Silence function is a thing of magic 🙂).

I read your review this morning ( reviews) and I thought maybe you may have over-stimulated yourself with it? Mrs Chimp found that even though it feels quite gentle on the lower settings it's actually easy to underestimate it and then go too high too fast to compensate. Obviously there's also a good chance it's simply not for you, but I thought I'd mention it just in case there was some way you could feel the full benefit from it. 🙂

Have you considered warming up with a favourite toy first and then using it on a low setting to see how that feels? Like I say, it may not be for you but hopefully you've not written it off quite yet as it's a fantastic toy if you can get it working for you.

Thank you for that. I certainly won't be giving up on it and if I have success in the future I will re-review as such.

You know how it is when you want something so much lol

Thanks again for your advice xx

VR wrote:

Well, all except the Sona. For some reason, it just takes absolutely ages to draw an orgasm out of me, which frustrates me as with the others I'm done and dusted and going back for more in under a minute. Can't ever see me wearing the Sona out!

Mrs Chimp was feeling a little experimental last night so after using her new Womanizer she decided to then use the Sona straight afterward to see what it was like. It got pretty intense. 🙂 I wondered if this might appeal to you as a fun thing to try to see if you can get more from your Sona toy? Mrs Chimp does really like the Sona anyway so she's starting from a different position than you but I thought I'd pass it along just in case. 🙂