Lelo ORA or Womaniser?

I’ve been looking at both for a while and would love to try an oral sex stimulator toy - which should I choose!?

Chose the womanizer. I've read several blog reviews of the lelo ora saying it's absolutely rubbish and loads and loads of reviews of womanizer products saying they are awesome. Although every body likes different things, the odds are definitely in favor of the womanizer.

I had the same doubt for a while, but after reading lots of reviews from sex toy profesional reviewers and also from users I opted for the womanizer and I'm really very glad I did.

Womanizer gets another vote from me!

Following. The more I read about these on the boards and in reviews, it seems like this is a must have. I was wondering what thoughts there were on the Satisyer 2 rechargable or the Womaniser Starlet. Unfortunately right now cant treat myself to the higher priced ones. The reviews make them sound so good.

I don’t know many people who’ve had positive things to say about the Lelo Ora but the Womanizer range has a ton of rave reviews. I own the newer and older models and they are definitely worth the spend if this type of stimulation works for you. It might be worth trying one of the cheaper Satisfyer models first though as these toys don’t work for everyone and can take some getting used to :)

+1 for womanizer although I also love my satisfyer pro as well and the satisfyers are a bit cheaper...

This Fifty Shades one is in offer at the moment. We've not used it ourselves so I don't know how it stacks up against our Womanizer, but it is much cheaper so maybe worth checking out.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37393

Ian Chimp wrote:

This Fifty Shades one is in offer at the moment. We've not used it ourselves so I don't know how it stacks up against our Womanizer, but it is much cheaper so maybe worth checking out.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37393

I hadn't even twigged that was on offer. Tbh am caught up in mid course marking and assessment. I'll have a look at the reviews. I think I'm in danger of becoming a collector 😶 Am I worried? Not particularly ;)

There's some kind of stealth sale on at the moment so it's worth checking all the sub-categories in 'sale' order for discounted stuff. There's a lot with as much as 70% off.

I mentioned in another thread earlier that if you go to (eg) 'sex toys' then 'vibrators' and then order by 'sale' it'll group them by % discount with the highest at the top of the list. A great tool for bargain finding. 🙂

The Fifty Shades suction one has the option of 'suction', 'vibration', and 'suction and vibration' which sounds like a nice function that the Womanizer doesn't have (at least I don't think ours does...).

Ian Chimp wrote:

There's some kind of stealth sale on at the moment so it's worth checking all the sub-categories in 'sale' order for discounted stuff. There's a lot with as much as 70% off.

I mentioned in another thread earlier that if you go to (eg) 'sex toys' then 'vibrators' and then order by 'sale' it'll group them by % discount with the highest at the top of the list. A great tool for bargain finding. 🙂

The Fifty Shades suction one has the option of 'suction', 'vibration', and 'suction and vibration' which sounds like a nice function that the Womanizer doesn't have (at least I don't think ours does...).

Defo need to check tomorrow. Been out with oldfriends for cocktails and dinner and am defo worse off for wear.. (am usually tee toraller) Will check tomorrow :)

I re-checked our Womanizer Classic and it does not vibrate, it's suction only. I did think that, but after reading about the Fifty Shades one I did start to second-guess myself. 🙂

One other difference between them is that the Womanizer is waterproof and the Fifty Shades one is only splashproof. Not sure if that's important to everybody, but it seemed easy to overlook.