Help! Satisfyer or Starlet?

Does anyone own either (or both) of these?

I bought the Fifty Shades Freed Suction vibe, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I know these suction-type vibes work for me as I had the original Womanizer and loved it, but it died.

I also worked a Clitorizer to death!

I've tried a Sona, but my clit isn't that fussed on it. It takes me ages to orgasm with it, which is really frustrating for me as I'm more of a stress-relief wanker than a lie back for a long session wanker. My Tango, Squeezy Tongue (discontinued - WHY?!) or Red Hot Flickering Tongue do the job in a minute or two, just like the old Womanizer/Clitorizer.

Anyway, the reason I ask is that after having some advice here, I emailed the lovely Lovehoney team and they've offered me a swap (thank you, Lucy).

I'd like to give another suction toy a new home and these two are the options at the top of the list.

So, owners, which one gets your vote and why? The Satisfyer does it on paper for me as I'd prefer waterproof, but after my sad experience with the Fifty Shades, I don't know if I'd be wiser to stay with a Womanizer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Assuming you mean the satisfyer pro2? We've have both the options you give (Plus the sona cruise), and whilst the starlet is good, it never ever gets used. Partly because it's pretty small and awkward, and partly because it offers a lot less functionality than the satisfyer (less settings), that said, the satisfyer loses out to the sona cruise

Thanks, Sum Sub.

Yes, the Pro 2.

I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't get on with the Sona. It just doesn't do what the W500 did.

I’d go for the Pro 2 over the Starlet as it has more intensities. I liked the Starlet but I found myself wanting more from it whereas the Pro 2 has never failed me :)

That's interesting. I just sent my Fifty Shades back yesterday and swapped it for a Satisfier, which of course hasn't arrived yet. I doubt the FS has made it back to Bath yet. Anyway, I had a wobbly moment and had a chat with the customer services team, who wholeheartedly recommended the Womaniser Starlet as a better swap. I've never had a suction toy before, and was severely disappointed with the FS one, so fingers crossed for the Starlet. It does look nicer in the product pics, but who can tell?

I would go with pro2 heard good things about this. Also how old was your womaniser? Would it come under the warranty here?

Have only got experience with the Pro 2 but for me it hits the spot every time!

We only have the starlet and the Sona, the starlets "suction" area is larger than the Sona so may work better for you. However there are only 3 intensity settings and like NatandTom we found she wanted that little bit more. Plus it is tiny so it is pretty hard to keep hold of. It's not been used much after the first couple of weeks.

NatandTom wrote:

I’d go for the Pro 2 over the Starlet as it has more intensities. I liked the Starlet but I found myself wanting more from it whereas the Pro 2 has never failed me :)

I agree with the fact the Starlet makes you yearn for more! 😍

I would love to get a 'Pro 2' one day with many more intensities as more options with play and stimulation always works better for me! x

Thanks, everyone.

I can't get to the PO for a few days so I might be able to hear what Gran says about the Starlet as she seems to have had the same problems I had with the Fifty Shades.

I was a bit concerned about it only having a few intensities, but I only ever got to number three with the Womanizer.

We love the starlet and it works everytime, it’s also a nice size and shape if your going solo. The satisfyer is just as good but for the price I would go starlet.

Can I join this thread to ask questions as to avoid opening duplicate threads? I'm desperate for a suction type of toy and am torn between the sons, starlet and the pro 2. Judging on the opinions thus far the starlet will be lacking somewhat for my taste so would love anybody's advice who's into intense stimulation which is the toy to go for? Cheers peeps x

I have the Pro 2, Sona and Womaniser classic. Both the pro 2 and Sona work very quickly for me but the Sona is smaller and more comfortable to hold. The Womaniser takes just a little longer to get there but I actually find it more enjoyable for that, the others can be intense with the lack of build up.

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

Can I join this thread to ask questions as to avoid opening duplicate threads? I'm desperate for a suction type of toy and am torn between the sons, starlet and the pro 2. Judging on the opinions thus far the starlet will be lacking somewhat for my taste so would love anybody's advice who's into intense stimulation which is the toy to go for? Cheers peeps x

Hi Sexi-Lexi,

I'm into very intense clitoral stimulation and need a lot of power. I've got just the Satifyer Pro 2 and it works wonders for me. I find it easy to hold and keep it in place and very rarely I'd to go to an intensity higher than 5 or 6. It takes me no longer than 5, 6 minutes to have an amazing orgasm, but if you're one of thse who like a slow build-up maybe it's not for you as it's really intense. Personally, I love that as I don't have time to be mucking about and when I need a release, an orgasm it's to be pretty quick or I lose my mojo - lol!

I agree with 'Lu SB'. Sometimes it takes me ages to reach orgasm, especially during times of stress and with illness etc. Also, there are times when you do just need that awesome 'quick release'!

I would love to be able to spend a little more time on myself, ensuring I am relaxed and aroused first.

I will keep persevering with the Womaniser Starlet as others seem to have much success with it, whilst enjoying the build up to climax too, which I think is important. x 😉

Hmm... now I am intrigued. I've always wanted to get a Womanizer ever since I seen it being reviewed on a Youtube video and it has that promise of "will make you come in 3 minutes" type of thing.

But this Pro 2 also looks pretty decent. I don't play in the bath or shower but being waterproof is a pretty good bonus as I like to keep cleaning as easy as possible. Not to mention they are similar in price.

I want to get clitoral suction toy for Xmas but now I'm not sure what one to get :S

Good morning all. So - my Starlet arrived, and after a bit of faffing about trying to get it properly positioned, it just blew me away. I don't think I could take a higher power, let alone need one, and I'm a 'no climax' kinda gal. It certainly won't be far from reach for a while.

It is my only suction toy, so I'm unable to compare it with the Pro2 or anything else. It could be improved by arriving with a little storage bag, but I found a sweet little organdie bag to keep it in. Mmmm. I think I'll get it out now!

Thanks Gran.

I've sent my Fifty Shades back - I tried it on my hand before boxing it up and there was no suction at all. Now I'm wondering if it was faulty all along and not just me (though I could have sworn the suction was strong on my hand after I'd charged it up).

I put a note in the bag to try... the Starlet!

Anyone know if I should email Customer Services and let them know as well?

VR wrote:

Thanks Gran.

I've sent my Fifty Shades back - I tried it on my hand before boxing it up and there was no suction at all. Now I'm wondering if it was faulty all along and not just me (though I could have sworn the suction was strong on my hand after I'd charged it up).

I put a note in the bag to try... the Starlet!

Anyone know if I should email Customer Services and let them know as well?

When I've done it before I used live chat to discuss what I could have as a replacement, and they've given me the okay and made a note on my account. As they'd done that bit they said I then didn't need to fill in the online returns form but I'd still need to pop a note in the box. Having them confirm what I could have as a swop made me feel more comfortable about it.

Leanne pointed out the other day that they've changed the wording of the Happiness Promise from, 'We will send you a replacement product of similar value free of charge' to 'We will send you a replacement product up to the value of what you spent free of charge'. Apparently it wasn't meant to be an RRP swop? She also said to contact Customer Care for more information.

This is the thread with Leanne's post in -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-13/#p1741178

I wonder if that change was made because so many people sent the very expensive Fifty Shades suction toy back and swapped it for a Starlet or a Pro2, even though they got it in the sale for far less. Lots of people have said they were disappointed with the Fifty Shades one.